+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This girl that I like.. but I don't know what to do now.

This girl that I like.. but I don't know what to do now.

Alright, so theres this girl at my school. She also rides my bus.

So she used to talk to me a lot, ask me questions, how was I doing, etc. The funny thing was that I never liked her at first (I don't know why!)

Alright, so when I finally started to like her, she started to act differently. We used to text each other a lot and now, each time I text her, she never responds. I think it's because of her school work because she seemed to be really stressed over the past few days about it. We always talked in class but now, she seems for focused on getting her school work done than talking to me.

She just got her license/car as well, so she doesn't ride my bus anymore.

I don't know what's the problem! This is really confusing and I really really like her. Is there any tips you guys/girls can give me? Thanks!
    Last edited by Inexplicitly; 01-05-10 at 05:07 AM.

When someone withdraws and quits answering your calls/texts, there isn't a lot you can do unfortunatley.

It does sound as though she is heavily into her schoolwork though and maybe that takes priority over guys and is why you havn't heard from her in a few days.
    Just relax and give it a little more time, then try again to text her, see what happens

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There is no problem she lost interest and got a life.

^^lol.........normally what I would've said but tonight Im in a fairly good mood....

She just got her passport to the roads... she has infinitely more options now and can put herself out there.

Because you didn't forge ahead earlier, it may be more alluring for her to forge ahead without you.

Do you have your drivers licence yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    She just got her passport to the roads... she has infinitely more options now and can put herself out there.

Because you didn't forge ahead earlier, it may be more alluring for her to forge ahead without you.

Do you have your drivers licence yet?
    Nope, I don't have my license yet which is the bad part... I could ask her for a ride.. but wouldn't I sound too desperate then?

I've noticed her not talking to other guys either... I'm pretty sure it's the school work, but who knows. I see her at lunch sitting with all the girls.

Also one day, she helped me out on a test in school, and after the test.. she was all like "You're taking me out on a dinner date for helping you" and I was like "sure".. but we couldn't ever do it because either I had work after school or that she was busy with something. I really thought that was a sign towards her liking me.

But I don't know why she changed all of a sudden? Like I said, it could be regarding her school work. I recall her saying she has 2 AP exams coming up in 2 weeks.

So what do you guys think I can do now?!

Thanks

^^Leave her alone for a while

Text her when her exams are over.

If no reply, then forget her. No point in continuing to flog a dead horse.

Crikey, I've chatted to loads of guys in the past, only to never speak to them again. Last thing I ever thought was 'What do I do now??'

Heck if you don't want my company anymore....your loss

Heres another thing she did.. when I get off my bus stop, she slaps me in the ass (before she got her license)... I thought that was a good sign too.

But I just don't understand why she's acting differently now... I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything bad. Or like I stated above, it could be regarding her school work especially when AP Exams are right around the corner.

And also like I stated above.. she even said we should go on a dinner date (she said that because she helped me out on my science test).. but idk! This is soooo confusing

I really really like her, I'm not like those ppl who is just gonna go out with her just to have sex or w/e.. I wasn't really attracted to her at first but once I got to know her better.. I'm all over her now.

Bump.

Update: Friend of mine told me that she had some long distance relationship with some other guy a few months back and found out the guy was cheating on her... idk if that has anything to do with the situation.

Be friendly with her, be flirty, whatever...

How long before you get your licence?

You'll be on more even footing when you do.

Get your licence and THEN say to her, "I still owe you that dinner for helping me in my studies, when can I pick you up?"

The subtext says a lot.

(remember that since you'll have a licence, you can more easily date others just as easy as dating her, should she refuse. That may weigh in on her mind should she be on the border about dating you ...ie interested, but unsure)

So, tread water until then. Throw her a bone from time to time... she sure as hell sounds like she's been throwing you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Inexplicitly View Post
    Bump.

Update: Friend of mine told me that she had some long distance relationship with some other guy a few months back and found out the guy was cheating on her... idk if that has anything to do with the situation.
    Indeed it does.

She may not be over him yet, hence she will be ready for nothing else at the minute. It takes some of us a long time to get over someone. And the wise among us don't get involved elsewhere and until we have let go of past 'baggage'.

Umm, I'll get my license around August... Do you think she likes me by all the stuff she did over the past months?

Maybe, you'll have to find out when you ask her... if you do ask her.

It's May now... your summer is coming... soon enough you'll be out there misbehaving like every young male should and you may not want to ask her out by the start of school.

See how you go. Have a hoot this summer... you're 15, aren't you?

Live it up.

Alright looks like she offered me a ride to school tomorrow. What should I do and what should we talk about in the car? Should I offer her somewhere to go and eat?? Thanks!

Bump.. need opinions asap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast