+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any tips on this?

Any tips on this?

Hey guys, was just wondering if you could help me with bit of a situation I'm in...

There's this girl (As there always is...) that I've been noticing in the hallways as of late that I find myself attracted to. I can't seem to get myself to talk to her- under any circumstances, which is weird since I've been known to flirt with girls, any girl, that I talk to. I'm not normally very shy, but when the opportunity to talk to this girl comes up I kinda... freeze. I feel kinda bad when I look away when I see her turn to look at me.

A few things to note:

-I'm 16, and a Sophomore in High school.

-She's a Freshman, at the same school.

-I have a small window of opportunity to catch her by herself, but I'm usually with a friend who would ridicule me for it (Since I have been known to flirt)

I dunno, am I just being stupid about this? Or is there something I'm not doing right?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Um yeah there's something you're not doing right it's called talking to her.

I loved the bluntness of that (No sarcasm intended), really made it hit harder and a lot closer to home. Thanks.

Ah bless, how cute! You must have it bad if such a flirty guy like yourself is choking. Why don't you try ditching your mate for a few minutes so you have ample alone time to converse with her without being teased? And dude, you go to the same school as her - plenty in common don't you think, ah the possibilities of convo are endless.

If you can't quite manage to talk to her and catch her looking your way just wave instead!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

Tell your friend, "Dude....this time...you can't be my wing man. Love you like a brother from another mother, but I need to fly in solo... do a clandestine sweep of the mammary targets and engage the enemy with good cop/(no bad cop) Gitmo zeal.

I'll brief you later if I get debriefed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jas_mine View Post
    Ah bless, how cute! You must have it bad if such a flirty guy like yourself is choking. Why don't you try ditching your mate for a few minutes so you have ample alone time to converse with her without being teased? And dude, you go to the same school as her - plenty in common don't you think, ah the possibilities of convo are endless.

If you can't quite manage to talk to her and catch her looking your way just wave instead!
    Haha, yeah, I have no idea what it is with this girl that makes me so nervous... I guess it kinda makes me more interested in her than I'd normally be. I guess ditching my friend beforehand would be the best route to take.

Endless convo possibilities huh? ...Like what?