+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I feel like you can interject your tea party agenda in virtually any thread.
    I have no agenda, just what I am and what I hold true.

(It's been increasingly under attack by both parties over recent years, or given lip service, yet never upheld)

I AM FREE!

I challenge anyone to try to smother that.

It exists in me.

It can't be taken away, it can't be legislated nor put to a democratic tyranny.

Hang shit on it if you like, Fras.

I'll never submit.

The whole "tea party/teabagger" bullshit is politics pure an simple.

Step away from it and ask yourself.... can a group steal liberty from an individual?

Can civil rights be civilly removed?

Should someone who holds liberty dear to their heart let a vote or someone other government mandated ruse destroy the very essence of their soul?

That soul used to mirror the state of the United States of America.

Do you really want to assassinate every last pocket of support towards personal sovereignty?

You DON'T have that right.

"No you can't!"

I feel like I am reading a political cartoon.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe he had a few to drink.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Are you really suggesting that 1,2, or 3 college degrees can't deliver the right direction to the wrong prospect well accustomed to fast food window life?

Should we blame the middlemen or the mindset? lol
    I'm not saying college is useless (of course not--I have some stake in the industry). But it is wasted w/o context and the proper preparation--i.e. the important stuff I keep mentioning.

All these MBAs who basically caused the global financial meltdown and screwed millions of decent ppl did it through mind-boggling ignorance. Look at what kind of job a typical graduate is doing--glorified minions pretending they are actually good at making decisions (those who are actually allowed to make decisions) in an area they have no direct experience. They think school gives them that experience. I deal with them all the time; most of them have never actually run a business, of any scale, in their lives. Scary.

But, colleges keep chugging them out and telling the lie that spending the equivalent of a house on their education will pay off for them. So, society has to put them someplace, right? So, we inflate government and create financial institutions to keep them from rioting. Those who actually know how to calc stuff understand when you consider the loss of 4- 10 years of earning power, accounting for inflation and the debt that an Ivy League college might incur, start to realize that college simply to 'ensure success' or a job, simply isn't that great of a deal. They are going for the wrong reasons. I'm not even talking about the kids who choose the wrong program, or a program that they can't compete in. I've seen a few, lonely articles in recent months, tho. Humans do tend to intuitively 'get' this stuff if they are given the chance to actually think about it. Colleges (by this I mean universities) should never have gotten into the business of 'preparing ppl for the workplace'. Students expect jobs with 'their piece of paper', as Laila does, and that's just not what they are meant for.

I meet people everyday who make far more than the MBAs and lawyers they make use of. Many of them don't have even an undergraduate degree. But they are very sharp, have read all the same books the MBAs have in their spare time, with the added benefit of experience to put it in context. Some actually know the guys that the 'classic' case studies came from.

Maybe I shouldn't be posting this stuff. Let ppl stay ignorant so me and mine can be that much more ahead of the curve. But, I think its socially irresponsible not too. There's a message in there for those who are smart enough to get it.

For Fras: one of the examples I'm thinking of is a builder who is doing an extremely large development on Vancouver Island. He started out as a tradesman and got into real estate. He actually did go to college, but when he was older. By that time, his money was already working for him so he could afford the time.

/rant -- for those who want to get it, its up to you now.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 12-05-10 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    If you say so. You clearly have much to show for your education. Thinking is painful for you, I know. Good luck with the guys who don't intuitively know that a condom is a good idea.

You aren't the only one who will read this. I'm not posting specifically for you.
    You still need to get over yourself. Just because someone doesn't agree with and refuses to be swayed by your pathetic and baseless argument doesn't mean they aren't thinking. Quite the contrary, I'm thinking for myself and not letting myself be swayed by your opinion. More people should practice this. Work on not being so b*tchy and be so kind as to keep my boyfriend out of the conversation when the subject doesn't pertain to him. A person who will dig through the forum and try to insult someone by bringing up past posts where they asked for personal advice is a huge waste of space. Not to mention a enormous b*tch. Even if for some strange reason you started making sense and dealing out decent advice I'd never be inclined to listen to it because as far as I'm concerned you are pathetic and your only fall back when in an argument is to be insulting. FU.

Jesus, enough already with the bickering. It's ruining the thread. Knock it off.
    Spammer Spanker

I'm done. The conversation is not worth getting worked up over.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Great!

Now back to human trash...

i was enjoying the bickering.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    You still need to get over yourself. Just because someone doesn't agree with and refuses to be swayed by your pathetic and baseless argument doesn't mean they aren't thinking. Quite the contrary, I'm thinking for myself and not letting myself be swayed by your opinion. More people should practice this. Work on not being so b*tchy and be so kind as to keep my boyfriend out of the conversation when the subject doesn't pertain to him. A person who will dig through the forum and try to insult someone by bringing up past posts where they asked for personal advice is a huge waste of space. Not to mention a enormous b*tch. Even if for some strange reason you started making sense and dealing out decent advice I'd never be inclined to listen to it because as far as I'm concerned you are pathetic and your only fall back when in an argument is to be insulting. FU.
    Its not bitchiness, I don't care if you act like a loser tramp in your personal life. I'm not digging through the forum, its a part of who you are, by your own admission. Its an example of stupidity, also by your own admission. You want to believe its bitchiness so that you don't actually need to think harder than you are comfortable with.

If 'get over yourself' is the best you can do when someone comes up with a superior argument, its no wonder you have the issues you do. That's not thinking for yourself. You don't seem to know what that is. Actually coming up with arguments supporting your position means you are thinking for yourself. All you have shown is I've hit a nerve and you probably don't even understand why, b/c you've never actually thought about your reasons for your opinions beyond superficial. Like I said, its typical of ppl like you.

But, I''ll wait for someone smarter to post. Or reach ppl smarter than you who don't feel like posting. Either is fine. Shrug.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i was enjoying the bickering.

Yeah bring it on!! Some preggo here wants fun hahahaha Muah
    I wazzzz here

Preggo?.........

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Preggo?.........
    Miso is STILL pregnant, right?
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Great!

Now back to human trash...
    I got caught up in the whole education debate too, but wondered how we had gotten there myself. Now back to human trash, as you said...
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I got caught up in the whole education debate too, but wondered how we had gotten there myself. Now back to human trash, as you said...
    How 'bout that trash.

Pretty, trashy.

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast