+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh, my God! I have to get my husband a mullet wig!
    Wig?....make him commit to this shit...real mullet.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

His hair is 1/4" long. I don't think he's going to make it.

Speaking of white trash, I think my next door neighbors should be sterilized. Does that make me a bad person?
    Spammer Spanker

Speaking of white trash, I think my next door neighbors should be sterilized. Does that make me a bad person?
    No...there have been many of times when I have been surrounded by that segment of our society which wastes my oxygen and I look around and realize I'm surrounded by walking should have been abortions.

I think you should have a license to reproduce....while every moron seems to be able to do it, the real morons seem to be really good at it.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

No. Personally I believe that if people have to take a test to drive they should have to take a test before being allowed to breed.

LOL, I'm sorry its just that reminds me of a movie called 'Fortress' starring Christopher Lambert that came out in the 90s where having babies without a license was illegal. The movie starts with the star and his illegally pregnant wife trying to get through a checkpoint (while trying to conceal the baby bump). They fail and are arrested. The rest of the movie is his prison experience. Anyway, the funny part was that there were four or five inmates to a cell. Where the star was there was some young kid, a big muscular mexican and a few others. There weren't enough beds either (I'm sure you see where this is going). The kid said "where am I going to sleep", and the mexican chimed in "you can sleep right here with me" and blew a kiss. The kid said no and then the mexican jumped up and said "when you sleep........your culo is mine!!!" LOL! I think I really think that is funny because for years I thought he said "churro" instead of "culo". I thought he was comparing the kid's asshole to a sweet cinnamony dessert, ROFLMAO!

They were also "implanted" with a device called an "intestinator" (LOL) that was shoved down there throat and would explode if they went outside of certain boundaries. This movie was filled with all sorts of unintentional funny parts, but the "intestinator" and the mexican homo-rapist were the funniest.
    Last edited by Incognito; 17-05-10 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Clarification
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    LOL, I'm sorry its just that reminds me of a movie called 'Fortress' starring Christopher Lambert that came out in the 90s where having babies without a license was illegal. The movie starts with the star and his illegally pregnant wife trying to get through a checkpoint (while trying to conceal the baby bump). They fail and are arrested. The rest of the movie is his prison experience. Anyway, the funny part was that there were four or five inmates to a cell. Where the star was there was some young kid, a big muscular mexican and a few others. There weren't enough beds either (I'm sure you see where this is going). The kid said "where am I going to sleep", and the mexican chimed in "you can sleep right here with me" and blew a kiss. The kid said no and then the mexican jumped up and said "when you sleep........you culo is mine!!!" ROFLMAO!

They were also "implanted" with a device called an "intestinator" (LOL) that was shoved down there throat and would explode if they went outside of certain boundaries. This movie was filled with all sorts of unintentional funny parts, but the "intestinator" and the mexican homo-rapist were the funniest.
    I saw that movie...well at least parts of it, I couldn't actually sit through it....I thought it kinda sucked.

But I don't know I would go that far. I just wish people were more proactive in using contraceptives. The problem is there are so many ignorant people that not only do they not prevent new lives being brought into this world but then they raise them improperly and pass on the same poor traditions that result in a cyclical process of reproduction. I mean if your workin with a shallow gene pool ya can't expect a big fish is gonna come outta it.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

I don't really have a solution for that. I mean, look what happens in China. The government tells you to only have one child so people put their babies out in the forest to die. It's disgusting.

Anyone trying to give birth control to poor populations will be accused of racism, classism, being anti-religious, etc. What's the answer?
    Spammer Spanker

I don't think the answer involves the government or religious groups as much as personal accountability.

We have to admit to ourselves that we have overpopulated the earth. There are to many damn people. We need to be proactive and take personal accountability and limit the number of children we have.

I'm sure I'll offend somebody here but **** it...STOP HAVING 7 ****IN KIDS!!!....I mean there is no call for that.

Of course I only want one child and its people like me who are intelligent who should reproduce and I'll limit myself while the ignorant masses will not.

I mean I know some people are religious and go back to that thing "go forth and be fruitful"...ok we did it...we can stop now....lets slow it up.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I saw that movie...well at least parts of it, I couldn't actually sit through it....I thought it kinda sucked.

But I don't know I would go that far. I just wish people were more proactive in using contraceptives. The problem is there are so many ignorant people that not only do they not prevent new lives being brought into this world but then they raise them improperly and pass on the same poor traditions that result in a cyclical process of reproduction. I mean if your workin with a shallow gene pool ya can't expect a big fish is gonna come outta it.
    Actually the movie did kinda suck, but had some funny parts. Its one of those rainy sunday, stuck in the house with no cable movies. Anyway, The ignorant, irresponsible ones are the ones who don't plan ahead in life (in anything). They produce baby after baby while never learning (or caring) from the previous "mistake". Responsible people realize that we have to carefully consider whether to have a baby or not and how many. For some it is just not feasible, so they avoid it. Many smart and responsible people realize that welfare is not a free pass that awards bonuses for each subsequent "mistake", but rather a temporary safety net. The ignorant ones abuse the system and view children as meal tickets (or drug, hair, and nails tickets). Because of the obvious imbalance in ethics we smart responsible will eventually be overrun with the stupid ones. Hopefully I'll be dead by then.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post

I mean I know some people are religious and go back to that thing "go forth and be fruitful"...ok we did it...we can stop now....lets slow it up.
    Yeah. They're "fruitful" to the point that the ground is littered with rotting "fruit". We're not rabbits. We shouldn't breed like them.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Because of the obvious imbalance in ethics we smart responsible will eventually be overrun with the stupid ones. Hopefully I'll be dead by then.
    So which would we rather have ?

1. being overrun by the stupid ones

or

2. having a system that requires a license to reproduce ?

Hmmm ....

I'd rather people just take responsibility for themselves and their children.

The thing is...I get sex is fun. I love sex....a lot. But that doesn't mean I have a kid every year. In fact I've yet to knock anybody up....because precautions are taken.

Now accidents do happen...if that were to happen I would step up and do the right thing. I want to have 1 child....I'm not gonna get cut after that but after my second (if that happens)...then I'll get a vasectomy.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

We should just start eating them.
    Spammer Spanker

We should just start eating them.
    Babies?...I may need some ketchup.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Not the babies. The people we don't want breeding. They're good for nothing, so why not make Alpo out of them?
    Spammer Spanker

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast