+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Trash

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    So which would we rather have ?

1. being overrun by the stupid ones

or

2. having a system that requires a license to reproduce ?

Hmmm ....
    Are you serious? You ask that as though I'd actually be torn at which one to pick. My choice HANDS DOWN is a system that requires a license to reproduce. Unfortunately there is no way that it could be implimented or upheld. I suppose that if males were given vasectomies at birth it could be implimented, but then there are all sorts of ethics questions and personal freedom questions that are raised. Ignoring all of that though I'd say a license system would be the way to go. Rapists.....denied. Criminals......denied. Unemployed welfare recipients.....denied and fined. And a slew of others that I won't mention just so that I don't cause an uproar.
    Last edited by Incognito; 17-05-10 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I don't really have a solution for that. I mean, look what happens in China. The government tells you to only have one child so people put their babies out in the forest to die. It's disgusting.

Anyone trying to give birth control to poor populations will be accused of racism, classism, being anti-religious, etc. What's the answer?
    You have a point. I volunteered at Planned Parenthood once. The names those Christian activists called me... let's just say it wasn't very Christian.

I'd say education is key but the people who really need it aren't getting it. I was watching 16 and Preggers (I'm addicted to crap TV) and on the reunion show the POOREST couple of kids were the ones saying they didn't care about money and they wanted 6 kids. Out of all the shenanigan on that show that was the moment that broke my heart the most. When questioned about whether or not they were using birth control they admitted that they used condoms "sometimes". When asked if they had the morning after pill handy homegirl said she didn't believe in it because it was like an abortion -_-.

Stupid babies have more babies that will most likely be stupid.

@DeWilliams, the only people I know stepping up and saying "I don't want kids" or "I'm going to adopt" are smart well to do professionals who could take care of kids if they wanted them. The majority of the people I know who are procreating like rabbits are relatives of mine who are uber religious, don't believe in bc, and can barely afford 1 kid let alone the 6 to 7 that they have. These are not lazy people mind you. Both parents always work crazy hours at hard back breaking jobs because all they're working with is a GED or high school education.
    Last edited by LailaK; 17-05-10 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I'd rather people just take responsibility for themselves and their children.
    The reality is that there are many out there who don't know better or couldn't afford to or just dont care.

There are still many regions globally where education levels are low, incomes are low etc.

So would you choose a draconian system like in the movies where reproduction is tightly controlled or be overrun by stupids as suggested by Incognito ?

Food for thought ?
    Last edited by asdfg789; 17-05-10 at 11:54 PM. Reason: spelling

We should just start eating them.
    LOL

Babies?...I may need some ketchup.
    LOL X2

Not the babies. The people we don't want breeding. They're good for nothing, so why not make Alpo out of them?
    Oh ok, I though you meant eating babies too. Woooo, I was cracking up! I don't think I'd want people made into Alpo. I'd be suspicious every thime my dog licked me after that......"was he licking me or tasting me?" I also think that all of the people who eat at Taco Bell would be upset. Anyone who has ever eaten at Taco Bell cannot deny the resemblance of their "processed meat product" to Alpo. They probably spoon it right out of the can onto the taco shell. Run for the border!

Not the babies. The people we don't want breeding. They're good for nothing, so why not make Alpo out of them?
    Talking about eating babies, you guys heard about people eating human placentas for nutrition ? Now that is gross !!

Sorry, straying from topic ...
    Last edited by asdfg789; 17-05-10 at 11:53 PM. Reason: typo

Talking about eating babies, you guys heard about people eating human placentas for nutrition ? Now that is gross !!

Sorry, straying from topic ...
    Eeeew and a half.
    Spammer Spanker

Eeeew and a half.
    Sorry to break this to you Giga, but some high end hair product companies have been putting that in their products for years. Placenta makes your hair shine like the sun

it's supposed to be good for the mom to eat her placenta because it replenishes the blood lost during the process. i'm serving mine up for dinner cause hell if i'm going to the grocery store.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    it's supposed to be good for the mom to eat her placenta because it replenishes the blood lost during the process. i'm serving mine up for dinner cause hell if i'm going to the grocery store.
    Come on misonbra I know hospital bills are high, but damn. If its that serious I'll send you a couple of rib eye steaks and a bottle of port.

That explains hospital food. I always wondered.
    Spammer Spanker

The reality is that there are many out there who don't know better or couldn't afford to or just dont care.

There are still many regions globally where education levels are low, incomes are low etc.

So would you choose a draconian system like in the movies where reproduction is tightly controlled or be overrun by stupids as suggested by Incognito ?

Food for thought ?
    I'm well aware...your initial question asked what I "wanted"...I also want a lot of money but that isn't the reality.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Food for thought ?
    I think its only fair that you be asked the same question. So what would be your choice?

I'm well aware...your initial question asked what I "wanted"...I also want a lot of money but that isn't the reality.
    I am curious about which you'd pick too if you absolutely had to choose one for the world. Just for the sake of debate of course, since a global reproduction limitation system is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I am curious about which you'd pick too if you absolutely had to choose one for the world. Just for the sake of debate of course, since a global reproduction limitation system is impossible.
    License system for sure...wouldn't think twice.

I truly believe many of the problems we face today is due to overpopulation.

I grew up in a rural area so many people don't think about the overcrowding when the go to a city because they are so used to it but when you can go somewhere and not see anybody all day and then go to a place where you cant step 6 inches in any direction without touchin some skanky ass person....you notice really quick just how many people there are.

You also notice the difference in air quality. I actually get nauseous and get a headache when I go to larger cities. I mean even Louisville Kentucky made me feel that way and its not terribly huge.

Then there is the fact that its hard to see the stars because of the lights and pollution....its just obvious there are two many people when our waste is blocking out the night sky.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Consider to global warming. Regardless of how everybody feels about this we can admit that the earth is getting warmer. Either naturally or created by humans is up for debate. However it is my opinion that it is a natural occurrence that has been sped up exponentially by human interference on the earth.

Many people point to common pollutants which in my opinion is the largest cause of the exponential speed up in global warming but what about simply body heat? We all walk around creating heat. Have you ever gotten a lot of people in a room? The room gets hotter from all of the body heat. The more of us there are the more heat we put off.

Certainly it is most likely so small of an influence that it doesn't really make a huge impact but it is something I have wondered about.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast