+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    Some people are ticking time bombs...The guy who killed a random person on a Greyhound (in Canada) bus is a prime example. These people refuse to get help before they do something so stupid and I believe there's MANY of them out there. The difference is that some get help before they get to extreme, others are pushed over the edge sooner and someone else ends up suffering.
    I agree with what your saying. But I also note that your example is of a guy who was just ****ing insane (and who I would handily term human trash). People who are insane (like serial killers), will kill at random. I'm simply making the distinction between people who are insane and thugs, they should not be confused with one another. People often justify fear of inner city with any story they have heard about a person being murdered at random, even though that situation often has nothing to do with inner city violence, which is wholly different.
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 03-05-10 at 02:54 AM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    That's a very manly approach Doc. I don't think it would work for a woman though. I flee all situations where a group of men are acting aggressively towards me.
    I would flee, as a woman too... but if 3-4 fellows looked like they might not be the types to let you go during a pack mentality, I'd strike first.

Pick one that looks the softest... give him the love eyes, flirt just a tad first, talk to him first. Try to get him to separate from the group and either ask you out or whatever. He'll protect you to an extent... do whatever is required to get away... play the game, even if he's actually a nice fellow.

If one of his group goes aggressive towards you, ask that person if he has a mother or sister he speaks the same too?

It's a balancing act... getting out of aggression. Fighting or fleeing... fleeing is generally better.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Yeah whatever, live in you perfect world buddy. I know examples from real life,from my little home town where people would get beaten up very bad just because they didn't keep on going. Can't wait till you get your ass kicked because of your stupid talk,so you will know what i'm talking about
    Sorry... but what are you smoking?

I may not use the full measure of the English vernacular in dealing with all my scenarios, or dialect, or slang, etc.... but I pick a strategic point and go with it for hell or high water.

I'm nearly old enough to be your father and I've ridden through enough towns to know which end of the sandbox smells funny.

Back the hell off, snake bait.

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    I agree with what your saying. But I also note that your example is of a guy who was just ****ing insane (and who I would handily term human trash). People who are insane (like serial killers), will kill at random. I'm simply making the distinction between people who are insane and thugs, they should not be confused with one another. People often justify fear of inner city with any story they have heard about a person being murdered at random, even though that situation often has nothing to do with inner city violence, which is wholly different.
    Just the fact that so many North Americans have some form of mental illness (and you can check stats if you want) is troublesome itself. Even if a small percentage of those are the extreme types, that's still a lot of psychos who simply don't give a shit. As for those thugs you talk about..I know what type of stuff Fras is talking about..Some people are all about power and making that known to rest of the people who they find different.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post

I may not use the full measure of the English vernacular in dealing with all my scenarios, or dialect, or slang, etc.... but I pick a strategic point and go with it for hell or high water.

I'm nearly old enough to be your father and I've ridden through enough towns to know which end of the sandbox smells funny.

I just say your tactic can cause you trouble,you idiot ,so why the hell you get so offensive? anyway i don't give a **** about you, if you get killed by your stupid talk i don't care, it's your business.
    I wazzzz here

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oy oy oy, PP and Doc, please stop it now.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

and Doc in PPs defense, haven't you been taught that this is no way to talk to a lady? really? if you are old enough to be her father then you are old enough to know that. in our country you'd get your ass beaten badly for talking to a girl that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    oy oy oy, PP and Doc, please stop it now.
    I agree..no love even on the forum.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    and Doc in PPs defense, haven't you been taught that this is no way to talk to a lady? really? if you are old enough to be her father then you are old enough to know that. in our country you'd get your ass beaten badly for talking to a girl that way.
    Yeah in Poland,he would have been told to say he's sorry and then his ass would have been kicked
    Oki I'm going back to Kill Bill hehe
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I just say your tactic can cause you trouble,you idiot ,so why the hell you get so offensive? anyway i don't give a **** about you, if you get killed by your stupid talk i don't care, it's your business.
    If you want to continue talking from a laughably sheltered and naive position, so be it.

It's no different than a 60 year old shrew bitching to a 74 year old man that his bacon, eggs, and baked beans each morning is going to kill him.... as she develops ovarian/breast cancer and croaks.

I'm live life to the fullest, go where I want to go, eat and drink what I want to eat and drink... fraternize with who I find of interest... and you know what, SURPRISE! I'm still typing...

(Let's see where you're at in 10-15 years, Mouse)

Teach her to speak and behave like a lady and I'll treat her as such.

I'm not sexist, so she'll have to amend her behaviour... understandably.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you want to continue talking from a laughably sheltered and naive position, so be it.

It's no different than a 60 year old shrew bitching to a 74 year old man that his bacon, eggs, and baked beans each morning is going to kill him.... as she develops ovarian/breast cancer and croaks.

I'm live life to the fullest, go where I want to go, eat and drink what I want to eat and drink... fraternize with who I find of interest... and you know what, SURPRISE! I'm still typing...

(Let's see where you're at in 10-15 years, Mouse)
    guess Asip was right about americans and mental illnesses.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

she doesn't need to amend anything, Doc. she is a lady. its quiet unfortunate that you don't know her the way we do but I think that she is a great girl and if there were more people like her the world would be a much better place.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

How should I talk to a guy whos face look like a monkey with a big sack of balls instead of nose

Doc, you just think you're smart. And yes, you're exactly like my father. Smart but stubborn. But smart doesn't mean always right,so I said you're stupid. I say it to my father as well,when I know he's wrong.
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she doesn't need to amend anything, Doc. she is a lady. its quiet unfortunate that you don't know her the way we do but I think that she is a great girl and if there were more people like her the world would be a much better place.
    Oh my gawd, I'm going to melt

I have gastric problems today, I don't like when people piss me off more than I already am,that's when I become rude

PS. Do you know this saying Sonrisa? "Jak nie urok ,to sraczka ."

Well ,it's so true....
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 03-05-10 at 04:21 AM.
    I wazzzz here

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast