+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post

guess Asip was right about americans and mental illnesses.
    PP is American?

she doesn't need to amend anything, Doc. she is a lady. its quiet unfortunate that you don't know her the way we do but I think that she is a great girl and if there were more people like her the world would be a much better place.
    I've been here for over a year, long enough to see where having a vagina doesn't necessarily make a "lady". It actually reflects real life these days...

I wouldn't go as far as to call her "human female trash", but she thinks she can bully with her ignorance, and I won't tolerate it. She has no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    How should I talk to a guy whos face look like a monkey with a big sack of balls instead of nose

Doc, you just think you're smart. And yes, you're exactly like my father. Smart but stubborn. But smart doesn't mean always right,so I said you're stupid. I say it to my father as well,when I know he's wrong.
    Your father has lived longer than you... that implies a certain level of intelligence... unless he's lived in a bubble like yours.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ustepuje glupszemu
    I wazzzz here

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    No you won't. People kill people for a reason.
    I'm sorry, for what reason did that asshole point a gun at me when I was stopped in traffic?

Oh yeah, he was probably high on crack

Yeah there is always a "reason" then. But when the reason for killing you or jummping you is to get $20 from your wallet how people in the inner city do, I call that "random" because the reason is so weak

Simply making eye contact with people in the inner city results in their anger. These "reasons" don't amount to anything

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Ustepuje glupszemu
    I'm not playing your little girlie glass house game, Cachai?

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    No one would shoot you for fun.
    I have to disagree with you, there. Yes, some people shoot other people just for the hell of it. Usually, these are young, aggressive, disadvantaged, angry males traveling in groups. Don't act like this doesn't happen, and if you're calling incidents like old ladies being shot for the contents of their handbag a "reason", I think you should re-think your argument.
    Spammer Spanker

I personally have never been harassed, or anything by a thug, be him white black, or alien.

Then again, it might be because I am a fairly large guy.

I do know there there are stereotypes for a reason. They aren't always true, but they all stem from truth.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Yeah, well I live in a very ethnically diverse place, and have met trash from every race and culture. I don't think one has outrepresented the other honestly.

This type of behaviour has been around since the beginning of mankind, and it's not going to change. All we can do is try to raise our own kids not to be haters, and to be socially responsible. We can be leaders and moral figures in our community. We can help those that want to rise above their station. We just ignore the rest. I've been the victim of random, violent, even racially motivated crimes in my city (and I'm white), and it still doesn't make me think less of certain groups of people, just certain levels of society.
    Bingo! That's it right there. When you've got poorer people who try to cover their insecurities and divert attention from their social/econonmic status by being "hard" then you get people who behave badly. It also doesn't help that the people who they aspire to be (seems to be rappers and other entertainers these days) promote materialism and a general disrespect for anyone other than themselves. I grew up in Baltimore city and I'd like nothing more than to see it burned to the ground (not by me) along with the people in it. I was abused physically, mentally, and emotionally by black people while in elementary, and middle school and in my neighborhood. Needless to say, but I held a disdain for most black people until I reached an age that I could explore the world independently. I discovered Dundalk. It was EVERYTHING that Baltimore city was only with a predominantly white population. The drug dealers, the thugs hanging out on street corners, the whores, the general lack of decency in every aspect......everything. It was then that I discovered that it is mainly a class issue, and that wherever there is a large lower class population that the air of ignorance and violence is present. Usually these population consist of only one or two races, which is why it is easy for those in the area to misgudge it as a black, white, latino.....so on issue.

I'll also add that I am a healthy mix of races, but I usually just narrow it down to "I'm half black and half white".
    Last edited by Incognito; 04-05-10 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Wording changed because of possible terroristic implications
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It was then that I discovered that it is mainly a class issue, and that wherever there is a large lower class population that the air of ignorance and violence is present.
    I don't know what you're trying to get at.

Where I'm from, they're black.

Do you want to dispute that?

I'd like to add that the time I've felt the MOST threatened involved a group of drunk frat boys that cornered me. I've lived in some dangerous places and been in some hairy situations (held up at gunpoint, boyfriend kidnapped by a drug dealer, etc.), but that one scared me the most.

The sense of entitlement those rich white boys had was terrifying, and yes, I would qualify them as human trash.
    Spammer Spanker

How could I possibly dispute it? I also have no reason to. All I'm saying is that it is lower class black people where you are, but in another city its lower class mexicans, and in still another its lower class asians. The common denominator is the class level. I'm not at all saying that the assholes in your area aren't black because I have the same problem where I live now. A large part of the cheaper apartments in my area are occupied by black or latino people. Both have young people roving about with pants falling off their asses, blasting rap music, smoking, and looking for a fight. I'd personally like to shoot every male ass that isn't fully covered by pants because it is ALWAYS one of those good for nothing people. Again the common denotinator seems to be class and how close they are to the poverty line.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'd like to add that the time I've felt the MOST threatened involved a group of drunk frat boys that cornered me. I've lived in some dangerous places and been in some hairy situations (held up at gunpoint, boyfriend kidnapped by a drug dealer, etc.), but that one scared me the most.

The sense of entitlement those rich white boys had was terrifying, and yes, I would qualify them as human trash.
    Good point. I was talking to my father last week about this very subject and he said the same thing. He mentioned the low end (as I did) but went on to mention the people who think they are above everyone because of how much money they make.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    How could I possibly dispute it? I also have no reason to. All I'm saying is that it is lower class black people where you are, but in another city its lower class mexicans, and in still another its lower class asians. The common denominator is the class level. I'm not at all saying that the assholes in your area aren't black because I have the same problem where I live now. A large part of the cheaper apartments in my area are occupied by black or latino people. Both have young people roving about with pants falling off their asses, blasting rap music, smoking, and looking for a fight. I'd personally like to shoot every male ass that isn't fully covered by pants because it is ALWAYS one of those good for nothing people. Again the common denotinator seems to be class and how close they are to the poverty line.
    Oh.

Okay.

Then I'm right there with ya.

So maybe then we can drop the whole race issue and instead consider the drug/cultural/unemployment/education/gun problems.

For one, something that tends to pop up is [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malibu_surfer_problem]the Malibu surfer problem[/url]

i'm afraid of swedes. rich or poor. everytime i see one i just turn around and walk the other way.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast