+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Trash

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Human Trash

So I dropped my g/f off at her coffee shop and I headed farther down the street to grab some donuts at a new corner store.

It's not the best of neighborhoods, but I was on the main road and it's not like I was staying for long, whatever, right?

So I park my car and start walking towards the store, and 4 black thugs come around the corner like they're on some kind of mission.

Young kids, probably no older than 18.

As they walk by, one of them turns and starts blabbing something in my direction, I could barely understand it hardly passed as english, but what of it that I heard, he said "ya'aw ugly", and put his arms up while walking backwards as if to invite a confrontation.

I didn't even break my stride as I walked into the store.

Nothing like minding your own business only to be blatantly insulted by gang of teenagers.

And why?

Because I'm not black.

They have absolutely no regard for anyone but themselves, and not themselves as in their gang, but literally, themselves. They're like feral dogs that only group together as a survival tactic, but would just as quickly turn on each other. I had no idea that such a disregard for life existed on such a scale until I talked to a co-worker of mine. He used to be one of those thugs, and roamed around after Katrina breaking into houses, and was even involved in killing other thugs. He told me that if I had met him back then, he would've hated me.

"Why? I'm not even all white."

"Doesn't matter, you look it. I've seen cousins shoot each other, just because one was makin' more money. People down here just don't care."

This city has done nothing but reinforce prejudices that most people do their best to live past.

I have absolutely no sympathy to what happens to these kids, I'll spare you the epithets.

I really feel sorry for the parents and people that need to put up with shit every day, it's a good thing they'll never amount to anything so at least they'll stay consolidated to one area.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Never ending circle. They are hated for hating. They hate because they are hated.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

I really feel sorry for the parents and people that need to put up with shit every day, it's a good thing they'll never amount to anything so at least they'll stay consolidated to one area.
    I don't feel sorry for the parents, in most cases. Although there are exceptions. I think most kids are the way they are due to lack of parenting. Mainly lack of good old regulating their kids asses when they were young...and I'm not saying just spankings. I see this so much in my job. Parents who felt the world owed them something for nothing. A free ride. Piss poor attitudes. Living off the system. Never lifting a finger other than to help themselves. Hell bent on thinking the world is out to get them. A whole new generation is bred off what they saw their parents doing or not doing.

I do feel sorry for the people who have to deal with the scum bags everyday. Its infuriating and makes me sick too.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I feel bad for say, that business owner that opened up her cornerstore in a neighborhood like that. Y'know? Like she, (or he) is doing what needs to be done more often, by opening a store to provide goods to the locals with a nice clean looking shop, but roaming the streets are the types that only drive business away.

It's sad that we're law bound to be so tolerable towards everyone, including the horribly shitty people.

I think we need to make more room for intolerance.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, the parents probably act no differently.

Don't let it get to you. In all likelihood those kids are going to die violently. If not, they'll probably amass a "healthy" collection of STDs, they'll whelp a few kids by different mothers and they'll almost certainly amount to jack shit. If tossing a moronic insult lifts that pea-brained punk up, lets him pretend he isn't the lowest, most wretched refuse on this Earth, so be it.

You know you're better than him and he knows it too.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    I don't feel sorry for the parents, in most cases. Although there are exceptions. I think most kids are the way they are due to lack of parenting. Mainly lack of good old regulating their kids asses when they were young...and I'm not saying just spankings. I see this so much in my job. Parents who felt the world owed them something for nothing. A free ride. Piss poor attitudes. Living off the system. Never lifting a finger other than to help themselves. Hell bent on thinking the world is out to get them. A whole new generation is bred off what they saw their parents doing or not doing.

I do feel sorry for the people who have to deal with the scum bags everyday. Its infuriating and makes me sick too.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I saw it happen way too often at my store as well, where kids come with their parents touching everything, and parents just pretending they don't see it..The fact is they just don't care and as the kids grow up, they never learn to respect anyone.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Whatever Frasbee.

I've been verbally accosted by people of all races for doing nothing other than minding my own business and walking down the street.

I once had a group of rednecks (ie white thugs) yell at me that I was pretty hot for a n**ger. I once had a group of black thugs call me a bitch because I didn't respond to their catcalls. For some reason there are men of all races who think it's ok to reach out and grab me if I ignore their advances. Human Trash, all of them. Future rapists too and they come in ALL colors. The only group of men who have always shown me kindness and respect have been Asians, Korean and Indian men to be specific. They always act like gentleman. I can't say the same for white, black, latino, and middle eastern men.

My point is that ignorance, stupidity, and "human trash" come in all shades and colors. You probably don't get bothered by the white form of human trash because you are... white! I'm lucky, as a black female it's seemingly open season on me from all walks of life. But you know what, I ignore it because I'm better than them. You should ignore it too.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's a shame that all we do anymore is simply "ignore" this behavior, because we're all so disconnected from one another.

We tolerate it, our communities tolerate it and when it comes to bite one of us in the ass, everyone else looks from afar and says, "That's a shame for them."

What if I confronted him? At best I'd be ganged up on by at least 4 kids, at worst, at least one of them would be packing a gun.

I'm beginning to hate city living.

(I'm not all white, by the way).

It doesn't matter what color you are.

Among all races you will find those at the bottom socially, intellectually, financially, and morally.

It is a hard cycle to break and many of them struggle to escape the lifestyle they grow up to believe is their only option.

Its no different from the ghetto to Appalachia...and the communities of the like.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

A part of the problem is that if you did report this behavior to the police nothing would be done about it. That's what I've found anyway. Police work is mainly reactive, not proactive. Someone has to seriously threaten, hit, or rape you before the police are allowed to do anything. Ignoring is the proper action for me because I don't want to be physically assaulted by anyone. I also have moved to a very nice neighborhood that is much safer for a woman living alone. I also don't go into areas that I know are dangerous by myself. Personal safety is the most important thing.

I volunteer a lot. I feel like I'm doing my part showing young children that racism is stupid and they have options beyond the neighborhood they live in.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Laila,seems like you can't ignore the fact that he said that he met some black kids who insulted him and he called them human trash. If you'd be so fine with it, you wouldn't react like 'whatever Fras'. You're not fine with it. For example you said some white dudes rednecks(how you called them) insulted you and if we would care ,we would get offended by it.
    I mean, human trash comes in all colours but don't say you're fine with it,cause you're simply not
    I get offended with all kinds of trash behaviours. No matter if it comes from white or black or whatever person. But I still can see that everywhere can be exeptions right? I just think... some people overreact about other being intolerant. To be honest,everybody has their own experiences. There are people who experience shit with other races all their life. I don't blame them for being intolerant. I would rather call stupid people who hate for no reason.
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    I volunteer a lot. I feel like I'm doing my part showing young children that racism is stupid and they have options beyond the neighborhood they live in.
    Unfortunately, many of the black residents here resent the typical middle class, young, white, females that try to volunteer/mentor.

There needs to be more proactive black residents, role models that can be looked up to without having worry about whether they're coming off as patronizing or derogatory.

I would like to add that I feel trash comes in every race, color, creed, gender, ect. Its non-discriminatory. Infact, I know more white trash than anything else.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    I would like to add that I feel trash comes in every race, color, creed, gender, ect. Its non-discriminatory. Infact, I know more white trash than anything else.
    I think we need to stop trying to ignore the obvious.

People don't want to bring up color because it will offend people, but don't even try to tell me that color does not affect culture.

Er... I never said I was fine with human trash and people behaving rudely. I'm not fine with anyone of any color acting inappropriately or threatening others.

I was pointing out that human trash comes in all colors. My examples being that I've been bothered by rednecks and black thugs alike. A thug is a thug.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast