+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Want to rock gf's world today

Want to rock gf's world today

Hey guys, hope your all having a good weekend.
    I could really use some suggestions for this.
    I'm seeing the gf for a few hours today and I really want to make it a memorable few hours if you catch my drift lol.
    Are there any good foreplay tips anyone could give please? We havnt had sex yet though, only just started fingering her actually (hate that expression) so I dont know if that makes any difference on the things I could do for her.

Or any advice in general?

Thanks alots guys, I'm really glad I've got a place to talk to and ask for advice about things like this because I cant talk to my folks or my friends about it (especially as I've been brought up in a family that regards it all very taboo, I think thats the word) and sex ed at my school was S**T to say the least. And I really want to be the best I can be for my gf, in all aspects, because she means the world to me

Thanks loads guys,
    R
    Last edited by Rich; 02-05-10 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Figured some stuff out, so didnt need to ask anymore :)

ah ok I'm seeing her in a sec so I'll have to wing it, no worries, sorry to waste thread space.
    If mods wanna delete the thread I wont object

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    response time on the weekends can be slow, especially when a thread is posted in the middle of the night (U.S. time).

I don't know how old you are, but you sound very young. I don't think you should attempt to move too fast, assuming you are both virgins. You might scare her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

yeah I know what you mean, believe me we are not rushing things. Its the last thing I want to do
    We've been together over a year now and we're not too young, but I definatly think your right, I'm probably worrying too much about her having a good time and overthinking everything we're doing which could be too much (for both of us actually) in reality.

Thankyou for this vashti, I actually really neaded to hear that.