+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Marriage???????

Marriage???????

Well its me again guy who has the wife who likes to chat online with guys. Well I felt as if I REALLY needed to start a NEW Thread about my Marriage to my very beautiful wife! Now I could probably go on and on about everything that has transpired over the last 2 years but I am going to try and keep it as short as possible because I don't want to be here typing for the next two days straight! So let me begin with the fact that I have only known her for about 2 years now and she has a Son that turns 4 years old this month who I adore and treat as my own! She was with the babies daddy for about 5 years but there towards the end he developed a gambling problem and left her stuck in an apartment about 4-6 months behind in rent and bolted on her and his own son! Thats where I stepped in as I had always had an eye on her since I moved in that complex but I respected the fact that she was with the father of her child! When that fell apart she came on to me and of course I wasn't about to stop her and you know one thing leads to another and we hit it off pretty well! Anyways I'm gonna try not to bore you too much here! I don't want anyone to laugh at me when I tell you guys this but here goes! So after she split with the babies daddy we dated for about 4-5 months until the day that I was caught by surprise and she asked ME to marry her! Now don't jump to conclusions here...by this time I had already fallen madly in Love with her and I had made up my mind that "One Day" I was going to ask her but she kinda beat me to it so of course after much thought I said yes and we got Married the next week on April 9th in a private ceremony and filed with the courts and the whole bit! Everything has been okay so far I mean we have had a couple arguments but what couple doesn't argue sometimes? What I am trying to say is so far the GOOD TIMES have outweighed the BAD TIMES by far! Anyways here comes the tricky part...ready?

I had a slight suspicion that she might have married me for the simple fact that her babies daddy had threatened to hire a lawyer and fight for custody and maybe she thought if she was married to someone that she could avoid all of that happening or going down! So I asked her right off the bat before we even got married and she said that wasn't the case and that she loved me and just wanted a real family and that i was the perfect man and all that! I even asked her again after we got married and she told me the same thing! Well just the other day she broke down and told me the TRUTH! I WAS RIGHT and she did initially marry me for that reason but also admits that she loves me and is happy that she married me now and is satisfied with me and tells me that I am such a great lover and husband and all that! I LOVE THIS WOMAN AND JUST DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER EVER!!!!!!! I have to go for now and get back to work! What should I do here people? I'll be back on later to check! THANKS AGAIN!
    -Kevin B-

Wow. After a confession like the one she came out with the other day, you'd think she'd be trying extra hard to prove to you she loves you, not flirting with other guys online.

Is it possible she actually doesn't understand how destructive her behavior is?
    Spammer Spanker

Wait, she was worried that an addict father who can't pay his rent would win custody? What skeletons are hidden here?

Starting a relationship on a lie, particularly such a big one, doesn't bode well for the future.

Wait, she was worried that an addict father who can't pay his rent would win custody? What skeletons are hidden here

My thoughts exactly, from what you have said Kevin, she doesn't sound like a nice person, especially with your previous post. Please note, this is only my opinion. Good Luck

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What do you mean "what should you do"?

What options are there, besides staying or going?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?