+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 26 and miserable in marraige.....

26 and miserable in marraige.....

I have been with my husband for 7 years now. We got married 2 years ago. He has cheated on me from day one with this other chic. We have split up a few times because of this, and he will just go be with her. They have 2 kids together and so do we. I love this man with all my heart, and that is why I keep on taking him back. Wanting to believe that he is telling the truth when he says that it will never happen again. I feel like I am coming to the end of my rope with him though. I am only 26 and he is 37 and I just dont seem to think he will ever change his ways. I just caught him doing it again about a month ago. I dont know how to end it though. Everytime I tell him to leave he just doesn't go. And I guess in a way I am scared to be alone. But I truely think I am finally falling out of love. :cry:

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm glad that you're starting to realize that this relationship might be more problematic that it seems to be worth. that is the first step. secondly, i will admit that this will be hard on the children but it's not their fault, nor yours. your husband doesnt' want to take resonsibility and be the father that he should be, and i feel this is very wrong. he is only considering his own feeling and being childish. i know you might be scared to be by yourself but you shouldn't. being independent and standing up for yourself is better off then living with all these problems and taking all his crap. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Thank you Raverboy! I am open to any comments and suggestions, that is why I posted my problem. And I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to write me. Vanilla