+ Follow This Topic

Thread: guys help need...would you just see a woman because the sex was great?

guys help need...would you just see a woman because the sex was great?

If you was single, would you stay with someone just because the sex was great? Would that be enough to stop you from wanting to see someone else?

This is a dumb question.

Why is it dumb?? I am asking if the sex was great and fulfilled you, would this be enough to stop looking? Please explain, why you think it is dumb......maybe it is, just need advice.

I think it's a dumb question because what you are implying by saying "would this be enough to sop looking" is that you would find your life mate. I think it's dumb to base your choice in a life mate on a sexual fulfillment rating. lol.

Sex is meant to evolve between two people. If it were as good as it's ever going to get the first time you had sex with that person, then it would kind of be pointless. Especially if you're stance on staying with someone is solely based on the sexual experience.

If this doesn't make sense, then perhaps I have misread your question.

You haven't misread my question and I appreciate/accept your reply, which is absolutely correct. I just wanted clarifaction/views from the outside world.... thank you

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no it's not enough I require much more than good sex to stop looking.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If great sex was enough to sustain a relationship, then prostitutes would probably all be married.

That said, there are times in a person's life when great sex probably IS enough to keep things together for a while... A 19 year old male probably cares a great deal more about the sexual relationship than an emotional one.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Maybe I'm just a weird guy, but I relate my sex drive to that of a middle aged male. Aka, not that intense most of the time.

That's not entirely true, but I do know that if my mind isn't being properly stimulated (not sexually, but rather intellectually) then my sex drive is lower.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would stay with someone just for sex, it would keep me happy and fulfilled sexually short term. Sex gets boring after the initial lust has died down a little if there is no emotional connection.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Imagination plays an integral role in my sex drive... so sex alone is not enough. There's always the need for more and more, which sex cannot provide... such as emotional needs, intellectual needs, and downright decency and self-respect.

If these needs aren't met, I'd just as soon be single.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen