+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will She Call Me Back?

Will She Call Me Back?

Hey everyone, so last week I went out to lunch with this girl I had been talking to for about a month. When we done I told her that I had a good time and that we should hang out during the summer and I gave her my number and she said yea definitely. Well its been a week and I haven't heard from her. I saw her a couple of days ago but it was during an exam we both had so we couldn't really talk. I don't have her number so I can't get in contact with her unless she calls me but Im just wondering if it was a bad move giving her my number? I mean I know exams are going on right now too so she might be busy with that but I thought she might have at least text me by now.

Maybe she lost your number...

But how you talked with her that month? Can you just ask her?
    http://my-funny-things.org

She's probably busy. And some women don't like to see too overzealous about dating. Or maybe she wasn't that into you. I dunno. And you did say "over the summer" which maybe she thought you meant literally since exams and school were still priority. If you wanted to be in the driver's seat with this, you should have tried asking for her number. Though, I'm unsure as to how you officially asked her out for lunch without having her number at all. Am I missing something here?

Naw I said "Since this is our last class together, I was wondering If you'd like to go out to lunch with me sometime?" and she said "Sure, do you want go right now?" and then we went and we talked about what we like to do, our classes, and other things. I think that giving a girl your number is a good sign to see if she really likes you. Because if she does she will call you, If that makes sense.But maybe Im just over analyzing it too much.

Well, okay... But your theory is now biting you in the ass because you can't patiently wait at the moment. Quit being such a girl

Also, lunch is a very friend-y thing to do. So, tread carefully. She probably isn't even aware that you are interested in her. If you want to make that impression, you need to ask her out on a DATE. Lunch is not a date, lunch is lunch.

=hello everyone,,,,well i have got some story if what i will,,,i have no boy friend from birth until know hows the feeling ,,have a boy friend,,,and if u love someone and he/she dont love you?and until u have your bf,,,and u still like his/her whats the feeling ,,,and your also want your things or something that make your head crazy,,,

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You do realize you said we should hang out in the SUMMER. FYI it is SPRING. I think you were a little to vauge. That almost to me sounds like a blowoff. You know like "yeah, we should do coffee!" (you say that but 9 times out of 10 it never happens even if both parties agree). It's more just like the nice thing to say.

Either way though, one week isn't all that long considering there are finals in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Well, okay... But your theory is now biting you in the ass because you can't patiently wait at the moment. Quit being such a girl

Also, lunch is a very friend-y thing to do. So, tread carefully. She probably isn't even aware that you are interested in her. If you want to make that impression, you need to ask her out on a DATE. Lunch is not a date, lunch is lunch.
    I completely agree with this.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Hold on while I call Miss Cleo
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis