+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She does not love me. what should I do

She does not love me. what should I do

I will try to make this short. I am a guy with no social life, no girlfriend, no friends. As result I spend alot of time online, but like Two years ago I met this very interesting girl online. We could chat for hours and laugh together, but I ended up building a strong bond with this girl and Have been nursing feelings about her ever since. The real problem comes now. I told her how i feel and she said she feels the same ,but she was only messing about with me. because on msn she said that things she said before she didn't mean it. I have found out that she likes a guy from her town ( we do not even live in the same country-- I know I am a saddo!) So today she even changed her staus to single on FB. then I removed her from friends and deleted her on msn. Did I do well? I love her and i wish she did really feel the same and was not only playing 'round with me. If any of you have been in the same or similar situation before I need your help because this feeling is unbearable .
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 07-05-10 at 02:56 AM.

Seems like a no brainer, you shouldnt have been in that situation in the first place. Stop using whatever crutch you are using and go out and meet some damn poeple
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

First, please use smaller font when posting. It makes some not take you seriously since it looks like you are trying to get attention. Second, you already knew that this wasn't going to go anywhere. If you don't go anywhere now, you knew deep down that you weren't going to travel out of the country to meet someone. I'm not trying to be harsh if I come across that way, just honest. I was a lot like you in past years, but I was also honest with myself about situations like that. She probably only told you that she was just "playing around" so that she didn't have to explain that she did like you but didn't see you guys really going anywhere in the future. If she would have said that it would have left room for you to beg or argue to keep your online relationship going when there is really no point in doing so. All I can tell you is that it is better this way, and that next time you should ONLY deal with women who are somewhat close to you just in case another online relationship starts. For now just try to keep yourself busy so that you don't dwell on this situation.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I had to fix the font size. It was making me nuts.

Brokenheart, you're fooling yourself. She's not even real, as far as these things matter. TAVS is right- go out and meet some people.
    Spammer Spanker

bah is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You don't have to go out and meet people for the sake of meeting people if you are having anxiety problems. Look within your local community and find interests, activities, community events, etc. That will help you do something you love and meet new people at the same time. Just go out and have fun.

I suggest getting a life.

And quit putting people who are thousands of miles away and who you have never even met, on pedestals.

^^^ That sounds a bit harsh. I know where he is coming from. I lamented that I had no one for years when I was a teenager. I knew that I had to put myself out there, but I was really intraverted. Quite frankly people scared me. I couldn't just "go out and meet people" like everyone else because I had panic attacks just being in the same room with a bunch of people. I'm not sure if he suffers from the same exact thing, but his situation sounds similar.

@ brokenheart20: No doubt there are things that you like to do. Try doing these things WITHOUT the expectation of meeting someone. If you like hiking for example, do that, and do it because you like to do it. Eventually you'll meet someone who also enjoys doing the same thing you do. You might also happen to meet a guy who you become friends with who might eventually introduce you to a nice woman.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...