+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 4 months with Girlfriend

4 months with Girlfriend

this is first time I have posted anything on a forum like this but what I'm about to post is bugging me quiet a bit and I could do with some advice from somewhere, but obviously I don't feel comfortable going to anyone I know about it.

let me start with the situation, I have been going out with my girlfriend for four months now I care a lot about her and from what mutual friends have told us we are made for each other, she recently has been talking about me meeting her family so I know she sees this as being a long term relationship just like I do. I wish to take our relationship to the next stage (aka sex) however I am a virgin she is not, she knows this and once said she was waiting for me to be ready, a couple of weeks ago I then told her I was ready when she was and now she is saying she does not want me to regret it. I am just wondering how I should best proceed with this, I don't want to rush anything but lately I've found I have been getting angry and frustrated with myself thinking that I might be doing something wrong.

any advice will be most welcomed at this stage.

First and foremost, how old are you and your girl? This makes a difference.
    I assume you are super young (i.e. < age 19). At a young age, it is good to wait and be really comfortable with relationship before going into sex.
    When you 2 are both ready, then go for it. Take your time to get to know each other.

If you're in your 30s, then it's completely different, and you may need to seek help.

Im 20 she is 19

Just get it over with! I promise you, it won't be magical, but since shes not a virgin, it will definitely be more fun

You need to start somewhere...

I don't regret how I lost my virginity...

First time hanging out alone with my friends girlfriend, we went for supper then went to her house and we walked downstairs and she almost literally ripped my pants off and pulled me on top of her. Yup, karma again, I keep forgetting all these dick things I did when I was younger... all bleeds into my current situation. Karma is real.

If your 20 just do it. It'll feel like a huge release of tension on the whole relationship.

I mean, I never believed in the whole 'special' thing. It's going to be special no matter how it happens in my opinion.

it's going to be special because it will be your first time. since she isn't a virgin, it will probably be more fun for both of you than if you were both virgins. just relax, if you are ready, plan a nice little evening for you two and make a move when the time is right, you will know when it is. nervousness is normal, just try to get through it and it will be worth it all the way . good luck!
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

This is so close to my situation... What I'm doing is waiting. I have everything ready and I'm ready as well, but I'm letting things progress slowly. Showing her more and more every time we see each other that I want her and I know what I'm doing. My best advice I can give is be very mature about it and don't joke. Make her know that you think of this as a very serious thing, like it is. For me, we've both seen each other naked and it got VERY close but we just layed there and talked, it was one of the best moments I've ever had and I like things the way they are. So take it slow, no matter what happens it sounds like your at the same point as me and it will all be amazing.