+ Follow This Topic

Thread: And he said "I feel friendly and sexual feelings"

And he said "I feel friendly and sexual feelings"

Hiiii, guys...
    First, I want to apologize about my English \I`m bulgarian girl, actually last week I take my Intermediate level...\
    And now read my story....
    2 years ago I met with one boy. How we met? Well, one site for computers / the computers are hobby/. He found my Skype profile.... Andddd with time we started to share everything.... But it was only Skype... But last year \April month/ we exchanged our Mobile numbers and in May we met live...
    July he became boyfriend. I and he are virgin...
    In November - he broke up with me, because "I have not been granted" It was awful - I cried, I was unhappy, although we continued to write on Skype.... Again he became my boyfriend... I was happy, happy, happyy... I changed - I mean we started became more intimate - oral love.. And we started to make love for first time - but always something went wrong.... \I`m 20 years old, he 23 years old/
    Well, yesterday I asked him - What fell? And he said - I feel friendly and sexual feelings... I asked "Do you like me", he said - what is that? Well I don`t know, but I think he don't fell love feelings... Then why are girlfriends? I`m very confused...
    Come on, guys tell me - Is this love? Or he is very confused...

Or I`m very naive. And he want to only sex....

He DID tell you what he wants with you. He wants a friendship (friendly feelings) and a sexual relationship (sexual feelings). What is missing for him is the romantic boyfriend/girlfriend feelings. In English, it's called "friends with benefits" -- the benefit is the sex. If you want more, you won't get it from him. Sorry.

Carl.

Yeah, thanks...
    And what to do? I love him.... And we are live in different cities.. We met only one day - Sunday...
    And why he became my boyfriend? In start he said "I like you"... He`s lier... ?!

Maybe not a liar ... he might have hoped that the stronger "love" feelings would come later, or that having sex would change the way he feels. The problem with getting very close to each other long before you meet in person is that you never know what will happen when you finally meet. He's probably disappointed too, but if he just doesn't feel that spark of love, there is nothing either of you can do about it.

Carl

Yeah, thanks again.
    He just played with my heart... What a friend?!?!?! I don`t know, but it`s not fair.
    Ok one question - How can I burn this spark of love or this love is lost cause.

Ignore him- write him off. If he creeps back around, don't have sex...just try to bond emotionally. Don't give away your power so quickly with the next guy; don't put out!

I еnded... I mean today on Skype I said I feel confused, transmitted... And he were speechless... He likes me like friend, but not like girlfriend... Well, but he makes love with me... before 2 months he weren`t said nothing.... WHy? Because he wants to just only "friendly sex" ... But now I realize that him plans.... And I was very naive, unfortunately... Now I fell break my heart, but I'll manage with this.
    Thanks again...

And the most important - I keep my virgin, he does not deserve to be the first