+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need some help please.

i need some help please.

so heres the story, my boyfriend and i had sex, and the condom broke, he noticed right away, put on a new one, and wasnt even close to finishing. so i talked to my friend who had delt with a similar issue, and she suggested plan b, which i ended up getting just to be on the safe side. so my last period ended on april 25, and i took the pill on the 27th. but ever since may 2nd, ive been experiencing spotting. now im curious if this is just a side affect, because i also know its a sign of early pregnancy. if anyone can tell me the likelihood of me getting pregnant from this, please tell me.

Wow, why hasn't anyone commented on this? I'd help if I could, but I have no idea. I had enough foresight to get a vasectomy at age 21.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I don't know anything about Plan B, but I know about Plan A, which is that condoms are not enough. If they were, I wouldn't have a twelve year old right now. Get a backup method going. While you're at the doc, seeing about that, you can ask about the spotting.
    Spammer Spanker

Go see your doc ASAP. That is the best you can do unless there is a doc out here on the forum.
    Reach for the sky

with plan b, are you suppose to take it 24 hrs after, or three days? i think its three days, and if so i think you're fine.

you could be spotting from taking the pill.

if he was no where near done, and changed the sodom, and you took the pill as recommended, i think you should be fine.
    go see a doctor though to be SUPER SAFE, and have them give you a pregnancy test. its quick and simple, and probably more accurate...

if you cant see a doctor, go to a clinic or one of those plan parent places. they can help to for more convenience.

:]
    Ello Love

Spotting is a normal side effect from plan B. But if you are worried go to the clinic or the doctor.

Anything is possible but Im guessing this is an overreaction. As long as he didnt cum in you when the condom was broken then Id say youre fine. Though with plan B the sooner you take it the more effective it is!

Ive freaked out over many similar situations. I would suggest you go on the pill as soon as you can to remedy some worry from now on.

He didn't come. The pre-cum is enough to get you pregnant, but probability is much less.
    My GF and I don't use any birth control, and we have been having marathon sex for 7 months.
    No preggo at all.

You should be fine. You also had your period quite recently. Spotting would probably be expected, happened to me, and I didn't get my period that month...plan b is like a giant dose of estrogyn/hormones. My body also went crazy after I took plan b (breast enlargement, fat in hips etc) but my friend who took it was just fine (she's taken it like 5 times in the last year so her body probably took it better). I guess it affects different peoples' bodies differently?

:/ Ive taken it twice and my body didnt change.