+ Follow This Topic

Thread: am i over reacting?

am i over reacting?

okay, so one of my best friends is also friends with my boyfriend, they met through me and whatever. they text and stuff, and i honestly dont care. but the other day my boyfriend told me she texted him saying she was sexually frustrated. that kinda irritated me, because i personally dont think you should talk about that with one of your best friends boyfriends. i would never do that to any of my friends. do you think its sill that im upset? and should i express that i feel it was wrong?

What is it specifically about that message that irritated you? What about your BF, did it make him uncomfortable as well?

She wasn't flirting with him, she wasn't putting him in a compromising situation, she was just venting to a friend. I wouldn't consider it inappropriate.

Dont jump the gun here. If you do, THAT will insight the jealousy or tension and lead to bigger problems. Let actual issue come out before you speculate. However, like they say, "The absence of evidence isnt necessarily the evidence of absence."
    Same song and dance.
    "Whats the weather like kid?" --- "Its always sunny in Hell."

Third date! Can't stop fate. Its time to take this thing we got to the next level.
    Ya'know SPEND ALL OF OUR WAKING HOURS TOGETHER!!!!
    SURPRISE showed up at your job again! I was thinkin' I wanna be everything to you.

Just confront her about it. It might mean absolutely zilch or she could be teasing him. Either way, ask her and put a stop to it before it escalates. And good on boyfriend for telling you straight-up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

I wouldn't like it. I would think that kinda talk is inappropiate and if this was a best friend saying it to my boyfriend.

I would never make remarks like that and to my best friends guy, because I would have what is known as respect for their relationship. so why should it be acceptable to me?

Tell her to buy a 'dildo' if she is that sexually frustrated.