+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did she subtly reject me?

Did she subtly reject me?

hi girls..this is my 1st ever post

Well I’ve been dating this girl for about 4 months now and I think we got a great chemistry. When we are on a date she laughs a lot and she even gave me a surprise gift on our last date.

I think that we are ready to be exclusive and I gave her a note when I sent her home. In that note I wrote “Amy will you be my girlfriend?”….(I was trying to be cute, silly me)

So this morning I called her and asked her what’s the answer to my question and she said “I don’t have any answer for now”. I was a bit disappointed, why can’t she just say YES/NO?

So I was wondering:
    1. Did she subtly reject me?
    2. Ok let’s assume that she is still thinking about it, when should I ask her again?
    3. Should I still go out with her?
    Alienware is offline Reply With Quote

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should wait for her to contact you. Good luck.

4 months???? Ditch her and move on. If she can't decide after that long, then she isn't interested!

Don't ask her again. If she fails to give you a decisive answer, then she's not interested. This is a serious enough question to where she won't just forget that you asked her.

It may be that she's been dating around. You guys aren't official so she's within her right to see other guys. Perhaps she's weighing her options right now and deciding if she wants to commit to one guy or continue to see what's out there.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Don't ask her again. If she fails to give you a decisive answer, then she's not interested. This is a serious enough question to where she won't just forget that you asked her.

It may be that she's been dating around. You guys aren't official so she's within her right to see other guys. Perhaps she's weighing her options right now and deciding if she wants to commit to one guy or continue to see what's out there.
    I'm pretty sure she's not dating anyone else. I REALLY like her, so i think I'm gonna ask her again in a week. If she can't give me the answer by then it's time to move on

or should i wait for her to call me first?..I have to hear she says YES/NO so that i can get closure

Noooooooooooooooo! Don't ask her again! Just wait for her to contact you, you have made your feelings towards her pretty clear, she could very well just be playing hard to get, I don't know, I can't speak for her or explain her actions! However, I urge you to drop it, in fact maybe you should become quite aloof and distant, she will probably start wondering why you aren't interested anymore and start chasing you instead!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

Well I know that after 4 months, I'd be able to come up with a decisive answer. So I'm gonna say 'not that interested' and I wouldn't hold your breath that she might contact you. Once a guy makes his feelings known and we aren't interested 'that' way, we tend to withdraw.....well I do anyway.