I met him on facebook . He sent me message asking about my political views... and for me that is very lame. But something telling me that he is a nice guy because of that questions. I was right and since after that we are text non-stop and chatting eventhough we were far apart. We have 8 hours time differences -- but that was not a problem at all. After 3 months he decided to come over to my country and we become couple -- that was a great holiday.
But something came up, that we had to broke up because the whole world seems to disagree about my relationship with him because of the differences... we had to broke up. Now he has a new girlfriend but I could not forget about him... I regret my decision of letting him go to make the whole world happy. I try so hard to forget and move on. I dated other guys -- but no one could replace him
I want to move on -- and therefore decide to confront love and not be scare... that's why I want to write a blog about Love Story. How Couples met...
So if you have love story, please share with me. You can write it here or send me private message