+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Tell Them Off" Thread!

My bf has forgot that we are going to the cabin for my birthday...twice now. The next time it happens I'm probably going to snap. Not only is he forgetting we are going to the cabin but that its my birthday. "I don't know what the **** you'll be doing in the city on the 24th but I'll be in Alexandria, you know, for my birthday. Its our 1 year anniversary too by the way, big dumb animal!!!!!"
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

to the idiot I almost married three years ago-

WOW! What a bullet I dodged when I did the smartest thing EVER and walked out of your life. Now that three years has gone by, when I think about you it is with embarrassment that I put up with your shit for as long as I did. Now that I am way over any silly notion that you might be worth marrying, I am pissed off that I didnt stand up to you the way I should have. You are not as smart as you think you are, and your those weird ass self righteous political rants you used to go on were waaay off base. You are the typical self righteous moron who sits around pointing fingers but doing NOTHING about it...your idiot ass couldnt even hold down a part time job!

I thank God every day I didnt go through with the wedding- I cant even begin to imagine what sort of worthless shitbag of a husband you would have been. You would have sat on your ass doing nothing except watch TV, like you did when we were dating. Oh and by the way- the crap you watch on TV is nothing but mindless drivel.. I mean what kind of man watches hours of reality TV?? Rock of Love?? ARE YOU KIDDING??

You would have done nothing for yourself- I know this because you were too dumb to even make your own grilled cheese sandwich. I look back on that incident and laugh at how stupid you are.

You are by far the most self consumed person I have ever met.. I cant believe the hours of time I wasted crying over you. I hope I run into you somewhere one of these days, so I can have the chance to tell you in person what I should have told you years ago. I also would be curious to see if you ever got that stick out of your ass.

F-- you,

Kayla

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jesus. I honestly wonder how you all can be so angry.

Let it go. It's only hurting you - not them.

What if you just stop talking to them and not even bother with telling them off?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    My bf has forgot that we are going to the cabin for my birthday...twice now. The next time it happens I'm probably going to snap. Not only is he forgetting we are going to the cabin but that its my birthday. "I don't know what the **** you'll be doing in the city on the 24th but I'll be in Alexandria, you know, for my birthday. Its our 1 year anniversary too by the way, big dumb animal!!!!!"
    What do you mean by "Cabin" Like litterally a cabin?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12