+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Tell Them Off" Thread!

bah is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

"Tell Them Off" Thread!

I need this tonight so I wanted to give others an opportunity to do the same. Sometimes you want to tell someone who broke your heart off and very properly but it usually creates more drama than what it's worth. However, we can do that here instead. It's healthier.

------------------------

How ****ing dare you torment me for over a year knowing how I felt about you, you stupid, selfish asshole, dragging me along as if I were your always-available doll that you could take me out of the box whenever you wanted. How dare you expect after you crossed so many lines with me that I would never want more, never question what was going on in your head? You ****ed with my head, my heart and my mind, my soul and I want to hate you so badly. You don't deserve me and I am so glad I finally woke up to that fact. You have caused me such pain in my life and some real damage that I have to work for lord knows how long to repair. Get a ****ing life you stupid, arrogant asshole moron and let me live mine!!!

------------------------

Ahh. That feels better.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    could you change the title to "jerk them off" thread... hahaha j.k.

sometimes laughter is much better than anger... imo.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

bah is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I agree 100% but it's not good to hold in resentment & anger either. That's why I did that. Now I feel better and don't feel the urge to tell him those things.

Anyone want to go next?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    go next?? what IS going to happen next??

anyways, you can take that is it sounds.... but being that it's a sunday and a lazy day.... i don't want to do anything today. should i grab a beer??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

in a very tiny apartment in a very large city
    I have someone to tell off.

you are wearing my patience thin, and i have a lot of patience for people. you drive my so crazy that people tell me i am on a regular basis. you get pissed off at the randomest shit and no one was talking about you! everything is not about you! you are 23 years old. don't get pissed off at me because im doing something with my life. Don't be pissed at me because when i say im gonna do something i do it. If you want to go get another degree then do it. don't complain about how the world is against you and you have loans, and you don't have a car, of make enough money. If you wanna do something with your life then you can. you are just too lazy. and you still live with your parents! instead of wasting time doing nothing GROW UP! yeah your last girlfriend cheated on you, but get over it that was over two years ago. its time to move on or at least try to. And another thing, stop telling me that you want a relationship with me when all you want is sex. I know what you want, im not stupid, i am actually smarter than you, not in the im a woman way, but in the my overall IQ is higher then yours. I am more functional and i actually have motivation. I am tired of you wanting sympathy from me, i feel no sympathy, you live in your parents basement, and you don't want to be a better person. No im not gonna put my life on hold for you, you're an excellent friend and a shitty boyfriend. Thank you for being another mistake on the list of stupid things that i have done!

Quote Originally Posted by bah View Post
    I agree 100% but it's not good to hold in resentment & anger either. That's why I did that. Now I feel better and don't feel the urge to tell him those things.

Anyone want to go next?
    I know...I seriously can't sleep without dreaming about having a fight with her and I've been having trouble falling asleep because all I think about is what she did...but I don't want to type anything here...it seems like to much work and I don't know where to begin.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Even though I rage in silence, I like this thread.

good rants, snogginwithyou and bah.
    Last edited by vashti; 01-06-10 at 11:05 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Here's mine (ancient history, but it still rankles):

You should have kept your dick to yourself if you couldn't handle the emotional fallout from getting intimately involved with me, your "friend". **** you, Jamie, for breaking my heart and not helping me deal with it.
    Spammer Spanker

If I have anything to say, I usually say it to him, lol. These days though, I don't get wound up as easily.....maybe because he doesn't have that effect on me anymore.

A couple of months back, mine would go something along these lines:

For 2 and a half years, all you ever did was 'f**k with my mind. Honesty would have paid, but you didn't have the balls to be honest. Instead you decided to fill my head with shite and false promises that you knew you would never keep, knowing how I felt about you and knowing it would keep me around and hanging on. Hanging on and to cater to your own selfish wants, needs and purpose. I never asked for friends and I don't want to be your friend...I don't and have never done friends with exes and I will make no exception for you. You don't get to decide which parts of the package you want to throw away and which parts you like and want to keep....it doesn't work that way with me.I come as a PACKAGE and if you don't want the 'whole' package...then you get NONE of it!! You are a 'selfish' get, who thinks soley of 'ME, ME, ME' and what you want and using people in order to get what you want. Well I'm no sucker and I got wise to you and l-o-n-g ago...be gone you t**t and don't dare darken my phone line again....haha

So much more but I'd be here forever and ever and ever and ever....amen.

You remind me of a penny, because you're two-faced and worthless.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

What a great idea for a thread!

F*ck your pretentiousness! F*ck your feeling of superiority over everyone because you've never had to have a real job because Aunt and Uncle pay for everything. F*ck your inability to see my worth if I wasn't painting or playing the guitar! F*ck your intimacy issues! F*ck your controlling pretentious family! f*ck that no matter what did I wasn't good enough to "have all of you". F*ck how you made me chase! F*ck how I fell in love with you! F*ck your manipulative head games! F*ck your inability to distinguish what you do from who you are! F*ck how you worship people with artistic skills as if they are gods in comparison to others. F*ck your aunt who was metaphorically in the bed with us. F*ck your inability to admit to your family you were dating a "Yank". F*ck "You don't spend enough money on me." F*ck your inability to drive and having me kart you around like a daughter... F*CK your new pretentious boyfriend. F*ck his mini-cooper his rich oil owning parents bought him! F*cj your inability to take responsibility for anything. AND MOST OF ALL...
    F*CK you for rubbing off on me!
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

I've got a big fat ****in' bone to pick with you my darling
    In case you haven't heard I'm sick and tired of trying
    I wish you would take my radio to bathe with you,
    plugged in and ready to fall
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

**** you! you know I fell in love with you and you didn't give a shit. Selfish BITCH!

And now.....to bring in their ex-boyfriends who have been listening back stage......

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Um....

Hi exes. Hope you're doing well. All the best.

:shrug:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast