+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I only have sex with girls in in a relationship with - wrong? i'm 19.

I only have sex with girls in in a relationship with - wrong? i'm 19.

Ok, I know what the lad think about this "puff" but I want to know what women think about this.

Basically:
    • I'm 19
    • Only had 3 sexual partners
    • Only had sex a a few times with each (around 15 times in total due to 1 crazy week with my 1st partner)
    • It's now been nearly 2-3 years since I was last with anyone simply because I just don't want to sleep around with anyone and get a name for myself.
    • I work in a nightclub and get the obvious drunken horny offers but obviously kindly decline

Am I wrong? I'm 19, should I be getting it where and when I can? Isit so wrong to just want to have sex with people i'm with?

It's been so long since I last had sex i'm actually not too fussed anymore but everyone I talk to about it (i'm very open with mates and fmaily) they are all like "WTF!?!?"

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    damn, i think that i should start working at a night club. this will make life a lot easier.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

The fact that most guys are whores doesn't mean all of them have to be whores. You don't have to do it every time you can, just when and with whom you want.
    Last edited by the_robot; 10-05-10 at 11:00 PM.

I respect that a lot! Most men, and a lot of women, are just whores, I tell you, whores! They dont care who what when or where, they just wanna get it on!

It seems like having an emotional attachment causes you to feel more intimately connected to someone, therefor you feel comfortable expressing yourself sexually.

I'm 20 years old and a virgin, simply because I've wanted to "save" myself for the right girl, and there's a little bit of religious ideology behind it also. I'll be honest, sometimes it drives me nuts, but I don't let it get me down or discourage me.

I think most girls would respect the fact that you keep it in your pants. You have morals. Don't let it discourage you.

Thanks all, I thought the same, that I don't have to do it where when and always but just thought i'd like to ask, afterall i'm only 19 and know far from everything...

and yes raverboy, if you're the one that shags anything a club is definitely where you should be working, haha.

No worries...do what is right by you. There is no right or wrong way.

I don't have sex with random women either. I have to have some feeling for them and think there are at least the basis for a relationship before I have sex with a woman.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

You're doing the right thing buddy

Thanks again all, seems i'm not the only one who thinks this!

It's not that I have to be deeply and madly in love with someone, and sex isn't that much of a "big deal" but I definitely enjoy it... just want ot enjoy it with someone I like.

I can't enjoy sex unless its with someone I have emotional attachment to.

Unless I'm angry at the world and just want angry sex. Then the masses of easy girls at the bar will suffice. I've put it bluntly before but its a little to vulgar for these forums, but without emotion sex is just masturbation really. I find no enjoyment in it.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not a super huge fan of straight up whores men or women. So it's nice to hear of young men who know how to refrain from poking dicks into anything they can score.

Soo... thumbs up to the young non-whore. Women will apprciate this a helluva lot more then young boys.

Dont be ashamed or wonder. Your sexual business is yours and yours only. If you feel like this then thats your standpoint. Dont let anyone tell you how to live your life. KUDOS FOR GUYS WHO STILL LIVE THIS WAY!
    Same song and dance.
    "Whats the weather like kid?" --- "Its always sunny in Hell."

Third date! Can't stop fate. Its time to take this thing we got to the next level.
    Ya'know SPEND ALL OF OUR WAKING HOURS TOGETHER!!!!
    SURPRISE showed up at your job again! I was thinkin' I wanna be everything to you.