+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend broke up and now doesnt want to know me??

Girlfriend broke up and now doesnt want to know me??

My girlfriend and I recently broke up
    We are at a distance,she lives in Germany and I live in England,but we were going to live together soon.
    We have been together for about 6 months and we were so in love.
    We got in massive argument and sorted it all out but ever since I felt she was feeling distant even tho she said she wasnt
    Eventually i asked her did she wish to break up and she thought it was for the best.
    Shes 19 and im 23 and just finishing school in in the middle of her exams
    But we broke up and i messaged her few times afterwards and she never answered and then deleted me from facebook and then blocked me from facebook when i sent a nice message just saying thanks for everything and talk to me whenever you want
    I never cheated on her or was bad to her
    So what the hell is the problem last week she loved me and this week she doesnt want to know me?????

That my friend only you will know the answer to. If not then just ask her.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she probably found someone else and is trying to cover it up by blowing you off.

think about it, when someone's interest just suddenly changes, it's usually because the feelings are replaced by a new interest or desire.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

theres no one else im sure..
    cos shes just in the middle of her exams are stressed
    and i think she doesnt want serious relationship and is trying to delete me so she can concentrate

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you're so sure then why are you stressing over this?? or maybe she is tired of you and you don't want to believe that. i honestly dunno the answer, but anything is a possibility when you two are in different countries.

raverboy

well cos i love her..and few days ago she loved me and now she doesnt wanna know me cos we broke up
    its just odd for me to take it all in

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    see this is what i'm getting at. you don't just fall out of love with someone over the course of a day or two. like love, the fading of a person's feelings also takes time to take effect. catch my drift now?

raverboy

yeah i know what you are saying
    but she said when we broke she still loves me of course just shes young and has to concentrate on her life and studies.
    I think shes trying to delete me from her life to deal with it all

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that it sounds fake. when people are busy with their studies, they are honest and tell you what is up. they don't break up, but just tell you that they are busy and that things will resume after finals are over.

maybe this is how she really feels, i dunno, but good luck with this one.

raverboy

well,shes crazy stressed with her school,i mean studyies like 12 hours a day..its a bit too much.
    And i think her mother was having a talk in her ear saying shes too young for such a serious relationship
    which i understand,but i asked for something back on her facebook that i gave her and she didnt like that and deleted me
    I dont think she will ever talk with me again it seems

Do people normally delete people to get over things easier?
    it seemd logical i guess

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ nope... which is why i think that there is someone else in the picture. her mother talking to her about relationships might be an excuse that she is giving you because she can't tell you the truth.

raverboy

I asked her few days ago was there someone else and she said there was no one else and she is actually too busy and focused
    on getting her exams
    I dont think there is someone else I think shes just realized she doesnt wanna be in serious relationship
    But the whole deleting and blocking me thing is crazy and innmature

You are right. People don't just walk away from a relationship and if they are still happy in that relationship/in love with that person. Which is what leads me to think that she has been unhappy/doubtful of the relationship/lost feelings for you and some weeks ago......which is why it was easy for her to walk away and delete you.
    Either that, or the other reason why people can walk away is because there is someone else on the scene. Again and if they can walk away so easily and for someone else, their feelings for you were not true.

You say she has met no one else and because she says she hasn't. Even if she had met someone, she would be unlikely to tell you the truth and because she won't want to hurt you. You are in England, she is in Germany. With that distance, you are hardly ever to find out the truth of exactly what is going on in her life are you?

I think that what happened here is, you sensed she was distancing and you were afraid a breakup was on the cards. You want to know if she is still in the relationship and so you decide to 'test' her in the hopes you hear that she is still 100% into the relationship.....only it backfires on you and she tells you that she wants to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by eternal View Post
    Do people normally delete people to get over things easier?
    it seemd logical i guess
    I could understand her removing you if it had been you that dumped her and she wanted to get over you.
    But in your situation, no I can't understand why she did.....other than if she was wanting to hide things from you that might hurt you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast