+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't seem to get her out of my mind

Can't seem to get her out of my mind

Hello all:

I need some serious help, but, then again, we all think we need a lot of help when we are down and out! I'll give a breif history and then the final out come.

I was dating this girl for a year, although, all of my friends told me she was trouble and that I should stay away, I just didn't listen, now I'm paying for it.. Things were starting to go well for us, we've had our share of ups and downs, meaning she started messing around. Normally, that is where I would get out, but, not this time, I looked at it as we didn't have the title so that I could try to forget it.

Back in March, everything was going so well, that I started to interduce her to my friends, which is a huge step for me. I took her to meet my friends one friday evening, we partyed and had a great time. When I dropped her back off at home on sat afternoon, I left feeling so good about her!!! Then, all hell broke loose.

She had just moved in with her best friend, which I don't like cause she is a huge slut and a really bad influence on her. Her roomate had a lot of guys stopping by, gangster type mexicans. That evening she wound up sleeping with one of them. I completely lost it, but, continued to see her. After 1 month of still seeing her, something kept feeling out of place, I was uncomfortable being around her, I just knew she was hideing something from me..

Last week, on tuesday, she asked me to come over cause she wanted to have sex with me, so I went. Although, I still didn't like the feeling, I stayed for a little while.. Once I left, I received a text message from her that said "Sorry to say, I just don't enjoy sex with you anymore, it's a waste" ...

Seeing an oppertunity to get out, I took it!!! I told her, that I was sorry she felt that way, and it was fun while it lasted. She continued to make remaks about how unhappy she was with me. When I finally told her, good luck all messages stoped! for about 30 minutes!

Then she started to message me again, this time, I'm not sure if she was tying to get under my skin or if she meant any of it. She told me that she was still having sex with that gangster all this time and that she never used a condom with him.. I completely stoped talking to her after that, I didn't give her any type of reaction. I was doing ok up until today. I had a dream about her last night and now I can't stop thinking about her. I want to call her so bad and see her again, but I know it's not a good idea.

I know that I shouldn't be checking up on her, but I did last week, I checked her myspace mood, and she put on comment on there that said "HAHA, the jokes on you, you gimp"

I didn't send her any messages about it, I looked at it one of two ways, number one, either she was trying to just make me mad, or number two, she took the time out of her day to post about me cause she was thinking about me!!!

I just don't know why these feelings are starting to come out now, maybe I was just keeping the way I really feel inside and I just couldn't do that any more.

Does anyone have any advise to help me???

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do nothing... your friends are right stay away.

You really should not even look at her anymore. If you're trying to get her back, you'll only end up hurting yourself buddy. It'll feel bad for awhile, but trust me, if you'd continue with her you would only make it worse in the long run, forget about her.

What she did was simply disgusting. What kind of whore does or says things like that. Stay away, as far as you possibly can.

Yes, I myself am struggling to stay away from someone who is clearly bad for me, but I agree with everyone else in here that no matter what you feel towards her, stay away... And hopefully one day she will be a distant memory.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy057 View Post
    What kind of whore does or says things like that. Stay away, as far as you possibly can.
    Well ... This was not the first time anything like this actually happened, I should have learned after the first, second and third time. Of course, all of those times I think she used a condom, but, who knows anymore. I really don't know why I keep thinking about her and missing her.

I guess the part that really hurts, is that I thought she was different, but, like all other females that I get involved with, it's usually a huge let down.. I guess I should consider myself lucky that I didn't get beat up when I spent the night at her place, and all of those gangster guys showed up in the middle of the night!!

I'll live to fight another day!

Thank you to everyone who replied, lets hope this becomes a distant memory sooner then later.

So here is the latest .. I'm completely blown away by this, but after exactly 8 days with out any contact, she sends me a text message that says" I know we don't like each other, and I know you don't care, but just know I've been thinking about you .."

WTF??? Now why would she do this .. Could it be that I haven't tried to contact her in the last 8 days, and she wants to be fresh on my mind???? I know that I shouldn't even respond, but, I know I will eventually ... Am I missing something here?

She's trying to reel you back in. Please don't take the bait!
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.