View Poll Results: Should i have hugged or kissed her?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hugged her

2 16.67%
  • Kissed her

3 25.00%
  • Both

7 58.33%
  • Should've done nothing

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should i have kissed her???

I know i should move this to dating talk now, but what are your suggestions for a 1st date? Our town isn't the biggest....we have movie theaters, an ice skating rink (that it opening next weekend) among a few other things. Any suggestions? i know i should keep it smaller and fun.

so you got the date???? awesome if ya did. now what can we find you to do??? um well first of all how old are ya, since you were at a homecoming dance we know your are in high school, but are you sixteen yet?? Because being able to drive urself would make a big difference. i know it may be kinda cliche' but dinner and a movie always works. you could talk and get to know her some over dinner, and then you get to spend some time alone in the dark at the movies. when i was young that was always fun for me. haha....... i dunno what else to tell ya. i don't know what you have to do in ur town. wait ur from illinois too, just like me..... what part you from? maybe i could help you more.

Im from Decatur....and her and i talked all hour today in our independant class because there was nothing else to do. Im actually 3 weeks away from getting my license so i'll wait until then to ask her out....

btw there's the ice skating rink thats opening this week too.

so you live by millikin? there should be lots for you to do in a college town. i know ur not of age or anything but there should be something cool to do. the skating rink is a good idea, just make sure she likes to skate

yep i know she likes to skate...she was just really busy last year and not many of her friends went, but she did go a few times. Yeah Millikin is here....her sister & i were in an honors band there. Anyway, the only other thing i could think of is a movie....i just havent heard of any good ones coming out in the near future.

well, i finally asked her to go skating with me and she said yes. We can't go this weekend since we're both busy so we're going to try and go ASAP....possibly next saturday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12