View Poll Results: Should i have hugged or kissed her?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hugged her

2 16.67%
  • Kissed her

3 25.00%
  • Both

7 58.33%
  • Should've done nothing

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should i have kissed her???

Should i have kissed her???

ok, i posted about going to the homecoming with a girl i like. I never asked her to it (mostly because i found out she had other plans). She went with a group of her friends (all girls) and she had no date. All that night, she stared at me like she was waiting for me to ask her to dance...everytime i was going to ask her to dance (during the slow songs) she walked outside (i found out it was because of the lack of a date). Anyway, i asked her for the last dance and she said yes. So we danced to the last song (which was also a slow song) and at the end, she kept her arms around me for a while after the music stopped. I was just wondering, should i have kissed or hugged her??? (and btw i talked to her about it, and she said that she wouldve said yes to going with me had i asked her) So should i have done anything???

u should, u really should. come on, thats ur chance, get her!

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Dont let her get away, she is giving all the signs. Get her!

gogogogogogo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves pom pom*

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

kiss her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    - Claire -

eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr ooops
    - Claire -

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo ask her out!!!!! and when you drop her off afterthe dates over lean in and kiss her pls

I feel kinda stupid now because i told what happened to one of my friends and she said "keeping her arms around you and looking into your eyes is a huge sign that she wants you to kiss her." I was just never put into that situation before.

you live and you learn and you gain some experience thats what happened here, well some guys cant see the signs and some think the sign is there and then its not and then they get smacked!!!! but seriously talk to her see where shes at when you go on that date go in for the kiss and the hug oh and hold hands thats important to.

i know that she wouldnt slap me though....i've never seen her hit anyone. when she gets mad, she'd rather keep it inside and not take it out on anyone.

ask this girl out b4 she gets sick of waiting. she definately wants you to. don't be scared, cuz you will totally regret it later. just go for it!

I know i'll regret it if i don't....it's just hard for me to bring myself to ask her....mostly b/c i've never asked anyone out before and also, im a shy person and i've never been one to be really outgoing....

just do it....... from what u've told us she is definately going to say yes. and if she doesn't it's not teh end of the world. trust me in a few yrs it won't even matter to you that some girl turned you down in hs. but i highly doubt she will turn u down. you'll never know unless you do it..... so do it already! or else u'll be kicking urself later

still mustering over this? just do it youll feel better

yeah what blue said... you won't feel better until you do it. just get it out of the way already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast