+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me, i think i've just ruined it?

Please help me, i think i've just ruined it?

A couple of days ago i saw my neighbor who i don't see that often at all, and i started to look at him differently, but because his timetable does not correlate with mine in anyway i though it would be a good idea to find out what time he goes to work and comes back, so that i can at least be outside then and try to become his friend.
    This morning i was sitting downstairs with my camera trying to take a picture of his car (to send to a friend, it was right in front of my big window and the window has a net curtain) and i got up to look out of the window and saw him walking to his car and i thought here is my big chance why not take a pic of him too (i know it sound stalkish but i was just taken by the moment, besides what wouldn't you do if you had a massive crush), so i turned it on and just as i was about to take it he looked into my window and paused for a couple of seconds sort of like he was looking into his own reflection (i hope so anyway!) but i saw that he looked me straight in the eyes.
    So now i'm panicking, what if he saw me with a camera looking at him through a window just when he was about to go to work - he is soooo going to get the wrong impression.
    I really don't know what to say if he asks me about it, i'm really worried because i really like him and if i've just ruined it i'll be devastated!! Do you think he would be able to overcome it even if he did see me????
    Background info:
    He is a bit older than (i'm 17 he's about 21).

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That is straight up creepy... trust me he won't ask but he probably is creeped out now. Why the HELL are you taking a picture of his car?

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    That is hugely creepy. Although, he's young enough (21) that he might not realize how creepy it actually is. So his inexperience might give this girl a second chance. But she shouldn't be doing weird crap like this. It's this sort of stuff that makes a man run for the hills.