+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am in a great need of help!!!!!!please oh please!!!!

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I am in a great need of help!!!!!!please oh please!!!!

ok seriously now, do you guys know anything about corsets?

I want to buy one to wear on a daily basis but the choices are limitless.

Please share what brands, shapes, sizes are the best on the market.

Gracias!!!
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

My gf has a couple and I asked her about them and she just said that she wouldn't advise anybody wear one all day.

Apparently as good as she looks in one she appreciates when I get her out of it....she said don't wear it all day but she said she buys several of hers at just adult stores but some of her nicer ones that she wears in public she gets at this site.

[url=http://www.absolutecorsets.com/]Absolute Corsets - Corset Shop for Victorian corsets, Leather corsets, Bridal corsets, Waist training corsets, Tight corsets, Plus size corsets, Prom corsets, Corset dresses and corset accessories![/url]
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i am wearing one right now, but it's not a full one, it only goes up to my chest. pretty comfy too.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    a corset to wear DAILY? err, wouldn't you want something more along the lines of those fat pants things? (no, you don't have to be fat to wear them).

The reason I ask is 'casue when I wear them, I wear them so HE can take it off... if you know what I mean *wink wink*. And that these fat pant variety things I think is what you're after... It's a fairly tight spandex outfit that can be only the lover body, or a full body suit or just and upper "corsetty" type thing. I can only imagine sitting in a REAL corset all day and it doesn't sound like any fun at all...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    a corset to wear DAILY? err, wouldn't you want something more along the lines of those fat pants things? (no, you don't have to be fat to wear them).

The reason I ask is 'casue when I wear them, I wear them so HE can take it off... if you know what I mean *wink wink*. And that these fat pant variety things I think is what you're after... It's a fairly tight spandex outfit that can be only the lover body, or a full body suit or just and upper "corsetty" type thing. I can only imagine sitting in a REAL corset all day and it doesn't sound like any fun at all...
    i got those spandex pants as well, the full body and the half body. but i really want to try wearing a corset as well

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then what's the problem? You're saying you're wearing a half on and that it IS comfy...? Most girls probably never wear corsets as part of daily wear.

Are you wearing if for style or to look slender?

Oh and I might add try looking for a version of that spandex shit that has boning- that might be the key you're looking for. It gives the structure you might want but it also gives you a little bit of stretch in the spandex for comfort.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then what's the problem? You're saying you're wearing a half on and that it IS comfy...? Most girls probably never wear corsets as part of daily wear.

Are you wearing if for style or to look slender?

Oh and I might add try looking for a version of that spandex shit that has boning- that might be the key you're looking for. It gives the structure you might want but it also gives you a little bit of stretch in the spandex for comfort.
    i am kinda slender more or less, but i hate my posture. i am hoping that wearing a corset will somehow correct it.

the one that i am wearing right now does have boning, it's getting tight already and it's only been half a day.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm of the opinion that corsets are not good for you. I have no concrete proof it just doesn't SEEM good. To be stuck in one of those where it is uncomforatble forcing you into an uptright position while squeezing your body inwards... just doesn't SOUND good.

I think posture should be corrected old school way good dicipline, excercise (specifcally focusing on core and back strength) and perhaps investing in a chair that props you forward simotaneously making you sit up properly. Maybe a good back rest will help you too. Oh and the mind is a powerful thing, train your mind to think of your back and having a pencil through your head all the way down your pine, and pencils are straight.

I have excellent posture and the reason I believe is becasue I was trained in dance since the tender age of 3 and was always taught to sit up straight, it was so ingrained 22 years later I still sit incredibly straight.

Any of that worth your efforts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm of the opinion that corsets are not good for you. I have no concrete proof it just doesn't SEEM good. To be stuck in one of those where it is uncomforatble forcing you into an uptright position while squeezing your body inwards... just doesn't SOUND good.

I think posture should be corrected old school way good dicipline, excercise (specifcally focusing on core and back strength) and perhaps investing in a chair that props you forward simotaneously making you sit up properly. Maybe a good back rest will help you too. Oh and the mind is a powerful thing, train your mind to think of your back and having a pencil through your head all the way down your pine, and pencils are straight.

I have excellent posture and the reason I believe is becasue I was trained in dance since the tender age of 3 and was always taught to sit up straight, it was so ingrained 22 years later I still sit incredibly straight.

Any of that worth your efforts?
    i have a super expensive chair with all of that tilting and back supports, doesn't help me much.
    now dancing...does sound good

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dancing, yes it was specifcally ballet that was the most intense training. Excercise is an excellent one too. Get your back strength up and remind yourself often to "sit up straight".

You know how I learned to stand up straight all the time? My mom. That woman never stopped correcting my posture. And I owe her the world for it. I feel so much better about how I walk, and how I carry myself.

A corset will not prevent you from slouching. Eventually the material will stretch out enough to where you'll be comfortable going back to your old habit. You need to be more mindful of how you sit. Feet flat on the floor, shoulders back, chin up. Yoga helps with this immensely. You become much more aware of your body and how you move through yoga.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Diddo- my mother but also ballet instructors.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh damn, now yoga as well.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahaha yoga, work out same shit. (I personally HATE yoga! how is "relaxing" a work out? Rehtorical question I don't care...)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't need a corset... you are a tiny little thing as is. You need a back brace. And exercise.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast