+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to talk to him??

How to talk to him??

I'm in middle school, and there's this guy I like. I talk to him from time to time, not alot, but enough so that we say hi to eachother outside of class. I'm pretty outgoing, but it all goes down the drain when it gets to him.

Like if we're in a group talking, I will talk to everyone in the group but him. Or like today I was walking right next to him in the hallway, but I didn't say anything! It seems like whenever I have the oppurtunity to talk to him, I chicken out!

Part of the problem is that I don't know what to talk about. I kind of know his interests, but their not very simialr to mine. Sometimes it seems like he might like me, but I don't know how to talk to him and later even tell him I like him! PLease help, thanks ♥

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know what his personal interests are, but if you do, you could always start by saying something like "I don't know anything about it, so tell me: what is it you like about basketball (or whatever)". If he is excited when he talks to you, you could ask him if he would explain the finer points to you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I have a problem when i go to talk to people sometimes because i think about what i'm gunna say, so i just run it through my head and it sounds more and more stupid so i end up just not speaking. Handy tip, don't think about what you're gunna say just start talking. If it comes out goofy then it's fine you'll be able to tell how much he likes you

Thanks you guys )