+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to flirt, or be aware of flirting?

accodata Guest

How to flirt, or be aware of flirting?

I have no idea how to flirt, and I can't tell at all when someone is flirting with me.

What are some ways to flirt?

And what are ways to tell if someone is flirting?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when a guy is cracking cute/ funny jokes its geneally a sign of flirting, women like men who make laugh...

generally if he's touching you it's kinda cause he likes you.

Some ways of flirting:

For a guy to flirt- Compliment a girl on her hair, appearance, smile, mood-if it's positive, or whatever she'd doing-so long as it really is good, there's no point in telling her she's doing a nice picture when it's just a scribbled mess. Offer help on something-if she can't find something, needs to borrow/use something, needs advice. Try and start a conversation with her about something-how she's doing, an interest she has, what her weekend was like, if she's going to the party/disco/whatever on such and such day. Smile at her, and make lots of eye contact-even tho it's nerve wracking, tell a clean/goofy joke(some girls think dirty or rude or sick jokes aren't that funny-and she might not like the joke, even if she likes you!). Ask her opinion on how something looks(one of the reason girls love to shop!), ask general open ended questions(questions not answered as yes or no), do favours for her(but don't become her slave/doormat). Have mini tickle fights(gently tho!), and find little ways to touch her arm/hands/shoulders/face(not just to kiss her, maybe like brush some hair off her face gently and then to say she always looks so pretty). Smile at her!

For a girl to flirt- Smile and make eye contact, play with hair(or flick hair)/item/jewelry-but do it smoothly-not in a way that looks nervous and obsessive, compliment them on how well they are doing whatever they are doing-with a smile-not a laugh!, ask for help on something-with a smile, ask which way/where to go for something/ask for assistance-with a smile, ask to borrow something-with a smile, ask to fix/open something-with a smile. Look for a few seconds-look away for 2 seconds- then look back again and smile with *soft/hazy eyes*, graze his hand/arm/shoulder lightly with your hand/arm/shoulder and smile. Say their name softly when talking to them/greeting them-with a smile.

generally, if anyone is doing those things then they could be flirting(unless they do it a lot, then they very likely are!)

Guys used to wink at me too, but I couldn't tell if that was flirting, or just something else!
    Last edited by Charisma; 26-06-10 at 10:24 AM.