+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girls and games..?

striptease might be worth the wait

If anyone was interested in how this tale ended...three days on. Neither me or her have made contact since sunday night. Time to move on, not sure where it all went wrong, tried asking her if she had lost interest, she claims she hadnt but yet she doesnt really seem to want to make another time to hang. Im done with feeling crap bout it all so til the next time. Cheers.

Hey it might not seem like a happy ending now but when you find a girl that appreciates you youre going to be thinking to yourself "wtf was I doing swooning over that dumb bitch?!"

Hmm mega bump..2 weeks on.

I meet another chick, unfortunately she lives in another state, we get on so well. She was visiting her home town, where I live, just for the weekend. She went back home after that(back interstate) and we are just having a friendly chat..for 2 hours on the phone. Halfway though that chat, I get a text from the original(mind****?) girl... basically saying how she wants to explain herself and how she is super sorry. At this stage, I just dont bother to reply til the next day. she sends me like 3 texts before I can reply. then anyway, she eventually explains that she had been extremely sick..and her uncle had died etc.

I was pretty :O about it..Kinda made me feel bit bad bout it all. I did say to her, "Why couldn't you just say that at the time?" Then she went on to say she didn't want to drag me into her bad mood. I replied, "I'd rather be dragged into your bad mood then cut off"

Anyway, I am dating her again for now. We dated, it was good and not awkward. Prob bad idea to start all this up again, but she is being pretty genuine about everything. Into the gauntlet again it seems, haha.

Lukus

Wow, not even the courtesy to let you know, but pulls the disappearing act instead. Two weeks later waltzes back in and expects to pick up where you left off.

Why am I smelling bullshit?

lol is all I can say!

you're really dating her thro all that lying about what she was upto and why she couldn't meet you?!?!?!?! oh well.....

Omg...that is what one of my mind**** ex did too! After I broke up with him because he doesn't seem to care about the relationship, he was apologizing and gave me some family emergency excuse. I knew he was BS-ing because that doesn't excuse him from not even trying to tell me before.

yes, I have to admit things still don't add up. Family member dies so instead of going out on a date that she planned with you, she goes...shopping? o.O

Yeah, both my exes tried the whole *sorry I dumped you, I was going thro a tough time cos I don't have a job/had a bad day/depressed, ect. I really like you, blah blah.*. God I hope they use the same retarded excuse on whoever they end up with next.

In fact, I hope the next person my exes end up with is a highly trained sushi chef girl with ninja skills, and takes them back, and offers to make naked sushi on their body, and ends up chopping their penises into tiny little cubes, and making a yummy stirfry, and feeding it back to them. And then they cry because they can't give her an orgasm (cos they no longer have the right part for it).

Yeah. It is pretty bad that I gave in and gave her another chance I guess.. As far as the shopping excuse went I did ask her about it, she explained that she did actually have to stay back and work, but by the time she would be home she could still go shopping, as thursday night is late night shopping. Yes admittedly that sounds still like an excuse.

But hey, I'm not arguing with anyone on here, I only have myself to blame if this all falls apart. We have hung out twice more and slept together now..(not sex just slept..) We are both..well..it seems really into each other. I'm hoping when we get to know each other more she can open up a bit more and trust me more.

Both of us are extremely shy, which is prob another thing worth noting..took us both forever to even hug..haha

Anyway im happy for the time being so I'm just gonna go with that. Thanks for all the comments too.

Cheers

Luke

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha there are too many females giving advice in this thread.

Lukus, she sounds like a normal girl to me. That's how young girls act, it just comes with the territory.

But, if you hang in there the tables will turn. She'll get attached, and then you won't be as keen because you know you have her. Then she'll be complaining you're not spending enough time with her.

It's the endless male/female dance.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

This is 3 months old and doesn't really need to be bumped. However I think people shouldn't read too much into what girls/guys say. If you can be bothered reading from the start of this thread all the people telling me to move on and that the girl was clearly not interested, well I have been with this girl for almost 3 months now and we are both really happy and love each other.

It's true anything could go wrong at anytime with love/relationships.. but if I hadn't of given this girl a second chance where would I be? Single and unhappy? Maybe in love with someone else and happy, who knows. Anyway long story short, don't give up on someone if its a little hard from the start.

Cheers.. Luke

Ah good on you lad!

you have care her. thanks for sharing.
    It is so much easier than that, once you know these dirty talk secrets!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12