+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love or an Ideal Sex Life

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    that's right! I'll rape the shit right out of him. I'll be his little school girl slut. I'll be the "dirty secretary" seducing her old horny boss. I will lap dance like no stripper ever could... my list could go on and on but I think y'all get the idea. Why pick another woman when I'm clean, all his and more than willing. It cause you can't bear to think of the mother of your children as not pure and innocent? Probably. But my guy will never have a backed up penis because I'll suck him dry- often and always.
    F*CK! If your man ever cheats on you dump his ass like a hot potato and call me! Neither of us would be disappointed, LOL.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL if he ever cheats on me I'll be in jail- someone will have died. I'm kidding but his ass would be dumped!

Thanks

@erik: If you want to do certain sexual things (minus the threesome) then simply discuss you fantasies with your girlfriend. If she's only down with missionary she might not be the one for you. You shouldn't have to have sexual fantasies that don't include your girlfriend/wife. You just need to find someone who is sexually adventerous to have a relationship with.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

actually the threesome is a pretty vital one I'd like to try, and I'm sceptical that most women would be into the whole sex in public thing. There's a few other fetishes I have that are pretty sadomasochistic, on for example is breaking into the house and running up behind my lover before she nows who it is or that anyone was even home, then ****ing her on the spot. I have a feeling some women would not forgive me for that one, but theres certain women out there who would love it and they're usually not relationship material, nah'mean?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you have a pretty distorted view of what women want these days.

Lots of women want sex in public, lots wish of the rape fantasy and MOST of us even us little faithful sluts would like for you to at the very least inform me if you intend to scare the shit out of me by "breaking in and f**king". That is just called safety.

And your feelings seem to be unjust. Where the hell are you getting all these ideas that women who are worth settling for are not adventurous in bed?

That doesn't sound that weird to me....but maybe I'm weird. I've known women to be fine with that. Truly if you are comfortable with your lover then you should be able to talk about it.

I mean maybe because I am very open minded I only attract open minded women but all the women I have been with have been down for pretty much anything.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Sex should be fun...it should be passionate and serious but at the same time don't be afraid to experiment, leave your comfort zone and even laugh.

It is as physically and at the same time emotionally as close as you can get to a person...so you should be comfortable to be yourself...and keep an open mind.

I've heard people talk about bad sex and honestly even when it wasn't the greatest sex or something didn't work out...it was still fun giving it a shot....I mean its not like your shaving your grandfathers back or something.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    That doesn't sound that weird to me....but maybe I'm weird. I've known women to be fine with that. Truly if you are comfortable with your lover then you should be able to talk about it.

I mean maybe because I am very open minded I only attract open minded women but all the women I have been with have been down for pretty much anything.
    I wish I could say the same, maybe the next one

You need a partner who loves you and will give you hugs and kisses and roses, and finds your nasty dirty self hot. They're rare, but out there.

There really is no conflict. Sex education (and I don't mean of the high-school variety) is key.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12