+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some random thoughts... Just to vent.

Some random thoughts... Just to vent.

I don't know, I'm starting to feel that the modern society's relationship game do not have a place for me...

I'm 26, with a good job, good income, intelligent, good physical shape, always nice to people... But other than two one-way traffic un-acquitted encounter with two women (both last around 6 months), its pretty much empty for me in the aspect of love.

I have never fall in love before and I'm certainly not getting any younger. By now I'm so inexperience in comparison to the guys my age, have I fall behind?

I do everything logically, everything step by step, and I find successes by following guidance... But in perhaps the most important aspect of life, romantic relationship, I crumbled as the game is totally different.

It just seems like I can never adapt to this game and that... Its likely I will be alone for the rest of my life. Why do we want relationships? Do we all fear being alone? Do we all need companionship? Do we all need to be satisfied sexually and emotionally?

Before I have given too much too early, and was perceived as "too nice". Now I don't give much, in fact, afraid to give any as I fear for either wasting my effort or being viewed as "too nice" again. But now, it seems like those women think I'm a jerk for not calling them back. Where is the balance?

Or am I just trying to victimize myself and giving myself excuses?

I wish to be rid of all these emotions, I wish I can be fine all by myself, I wish I never have to want to be with anyone. Perhaps I should consider chemical castration, like taking the pills that sex offenders take? I'm ready to get this over with.

Anyone ever feel like this? Share your thoughts.
    Last edited by everton11; 16-05-10 at 02:20 PM.

Hi everton, I certainly understand where you are coming from. Men have just as many desires as women, if not more. However, castration is not the answer. You must not do something that you will regret for the rest of your life. Castration is irreversible. While there are women who would love to hear about you being castrated, however, remember your testicles are still a part of you as a vagina and uterus and are still a part of a woman. In my recommendation, you just need to really be happy with yourself and become the change you want to see. At age 26, you are still full of life and still capable of so much. First, you must be happy with yourself and castration will not accomplish that. You must find happiness within yourself. After that, your happiness wlll become infectious and others (and women) will want the happiness you have found too. For me, I have been single for 10 years. While I do like both men and women, I have found that happiness in me. I keep my testicles and it allows me to devote time to working out and again for me to become the change I want to see. Men and women are beautiful. Everything about them is beautiful. Just don't do something you would regret. Make no mistake, being single brings out the worst in guys but it can also bring out the best by perfecting yourself and working on your body that everyone will notice. I completely salute you for having a heart. Men and women both need this. Let me know what you have decided. I am interested to know. :-) Be well and take care of yourself.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Chemical castration is reversible, so why not? They use Depo Provera, which is also used as birth control for women. (And people wonder why so many women aren't interested in sex. lol)

You may grow boobs, though.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Haha I really hope you're kidding about castrating yourself aver not being able to get women.

But seriously, you have no middle ground. First you're a "nice guy," and then you're a jerk who doesn't call women back. I think you're problem, judging from what you've said, is that you act too needy about women. Women pick up on neediness from your body language.

Try being the "nice guy" you are at heart, but at the same time, act more confident and stop being needy. Start having confident body language, and let women know that you like them but that you don't NEED them. Needy behaviors include:
    calling all the time
    asking them questions like "do you like me?"
    buying them too many gifts
    jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by twerto View Post
    Haha I really hope you're kidding about castrating yourself aver not being able to get women.

But seriously, you have no middle ground. First you're a "nice guy," and then you're a jerk who doesn't call women back. I think you're problem, judging from what you've said, is that you act too needy about women. Women pick up on neediness from your body language.

Try being the "nice guy" you are at heart, but at the same time, act more confident and stop being needy. Start having confident body language, and let women know that you like them but that you don't NEED them. Needy behaviors include:
    calling all the time
    asking them questions like "do you like me?"
    buying them too many gifts
    jealousy
    Good advice, as well. However, some guys feel like failures when they are single. I did say some. I look at it as an opportunity.