+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl problems

Girl problems

This girl n i have been talking since end of january....we were in love but she was still married at the time when we met...i worked with her husband at the time....its a long story.....she said she wanted to be single after she got divorced which i can understand....about a week ago i figured out the she n one of her friends had been hanging out alot n asked if they were dating...turns out they were....I'm wondering if hes a rebound guy??? becuase they started hanging out right after the divorce....she won't really talk about us anymore or anything except that it just happened between them....I still love her n don't wanna give up on "us" but don't know what to do..... any advice would be appreciated!!!! its a long story....send me a message if you really wanna hear it all.....
    Last edited by russell20; 17-05-10 at 05:42 AM.

So you met this girl, she was married and you were both in love? Did you date her, etc, etc....?

She splits with her husband, tells you she is staying single, then you hear she is dating another guy?

Sorry but she is talking out her arse. This woman NEVER loved you at all, else it would be you she was with, not this other guy.

And she's likely ditched her husband, for this other guy/or was involved with this other guy before leaving her husband.

Sounds like she has been playing a few guys and while still married...

Quite the 'catch'....not.