+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She is killing me

She is killing me

Hi all,
    Six years ago i met her and i fell for her, but havnt had the courage to tell her until 2 year ago, through the years iv seen her get hurt and she always had me to fall back on to, i was always there to support her throught hard times, she wasnt always there for me though but i dont blame her because i dont know to be honest. When i told her she didnt give me a response, she just said she had to get home. Iv seen her go out with other guys, none of her relationships didnt go well they treated her badly and hurt her they didnt care about her. throughout last and this year iv been asking her out and telling her almost every day how much i love her but i get the same reponse, when i say i love you she would say awwww how cute or somthing similar and then change subject somtimes she just says OK! when i ask her out she dont say anything at all, serveral times i had to say sorry to her for asking her out i just dont get it. Last week my mate told me that she was seeing this guy i never believed him becouse i never doubted her becouse at one point she promsied me she was never hiding anything, why wouldnt she just tell me? why deoas she lie to me? from what i can see based on evidence i know he will let her down i know he will hurt her. i just want to stay away from her and try to move on but i cant ! she is attached to me! she just would let me move on, she wouldnt leave me alone! i dont even know what she wants from me! what hurts me the most is iv known her for so meny years and iv given everything to her and she doesnt even trust me, iv never done anything or ever lied to her but she can go out and date someone and give out everything to a starnger who she only known for month. i love her so much am willing to forget everything and be with her, people who went out with her get so meny chances after they have hurt her and i dont even get one iv been waiting in line for her for so meny years i just get pushed to the back everytime but am still waiting i dont know what to do.

I have played your role before my friend but never as long as six years, dayum. Less than one and a half years for me, I'd say. The thing that's different for me though is that I got the girl in the end however (she broke up with me though almost a year later). I'd say if you waited this long for her and she's never taken an interest in you further than just friends I'd say it's time to throw in the towel dude. Maybe it's something your doing or saying that's keeping her away from you. Maybe it's the fact you're always there for her, her bandage going through the rough times, and she can always fall back on you for that special kind of loving attention temporarily when she doesn't have a new boyfriend lined up. It sounds like she is totally using you just for the attention you give her.

So let's just say she goes with you, what makes you think it's going to work out? She may be like, "Well alright since there is nobody else right now I guess i'll go with him finally after all his desperate attempts of getting with me". And she sounds like the type to go around the block so this girl doesn't sound like the right one for you unless you just wanna bang her for awhile and then get dumped which I'm sure would crush you ever more emotionally. But if you really wanna get with her I'd say make yourself disappear for awhile. Make her want you! Don't always be there for her and make her see and feel what she is missing. The trick that worked with my now ex and how I got with her was I did a move on her. It started out as touching and she felt this burning desire in her to push it foward and we did.

But honestly, I'd say find somebody that will give you the loving you deserve because she sure doesn't seem all that interested in giving you that.
    Last edited by JasonG; 17-05-10 at 09:45 AM.

She can't kill you, you're not even alive.

And whatever she wants, it isn't you, at least not in a way that you should accept.

Break off contact with her and start living life to the fullest. You need to make up for several lost years.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Ok guys ill try tha no contact route! an put more effort into work and keeping my self busy so i dont think of hr