+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brother/sister massage!!!!!

Brother/sister massage!!!!!

Brother/sister massage!!!!!A friend of mine asked me for an advice which I could not give. I promised her to post her problem in here to see if somebody else had similar experience. She had an accident and her back was so painful. She was given a cream to apply to her back and massage it. As she could not do that, she asked her brother to massage the cream. She laid on the bed facing down in her underwear and he sat beside her. The pain start to ease and she thought it was wonderful help. She undid her bra to let him massage her upper back. He straddles her to get a better position to massage her. But she felt his hard on against her. She turned around without realising she had no bra on. Then she saw him looking and things got worse. He stood up and walked away. It was obvious what happened. She got very confused but she felt turned on too. He is avoiding her now and feels very embarrassed and guilty although she told him it was ok. How can she make him comfortable with her now? She suggested to massage him to prove to him it is not bad and he should not feel guilty about it. Did anybody have similar experience? Can anybody help?

She suggested to massage him to prove to him it is not bad and he should not feel guilty about it.
    NO! That's ASKING for trouble.

That's a problem. Obviously they are both around the same age and both think the other is attractive. Now this is really something that sometimes can't be helped. I've seen some good-looking families in which all the kids look pretty damned good. The problem here is the morality of them being brother and sister (not to mention the 'ick' factor of anyone else knowing about something like this!)

I suggest she find someone else to massage it on. Mother or father. Why she was in her underwear to begin with is BEYOND me. SHe should have at least worn shorts or pants. And the brother asking to straddle was not necessary either. Have you ever seen a professional masseuse 'straddle' a client? No. They get fired for stuff like that, and it's NOT NECESSARY! And undoing the bra, that I can somewhat see if she needed it applied on her upper back, but once again she should have stayed face down (not turned and looked up) and when she felt the hardon she should have said, "I think that's good enough." and let him leave.

Problem is that guys get turned out by more physical sensations. Seeing a pretty body, feeling soft skin, seeing a pretty shape, etc. etc. This is why you see such crazy stuff like this happening. It's seems to me that he doesn't WANT to do anything to his sister or else he wouldn't be avoiding her and embarressed. He simply was in a more sexual position (straddled) and couldn't help it from there.

I'd say that she find SOMEONE else to apply the oil, and that they sit down in a neutral environment (fully clothed of course) and have that awkward conversation consisting of something along the lines of, "Um . . . about last week . . . with the massage . . . . I think I'm gonna get mom/dad to do it for me." "Yeah . . . ." "Just cause I feel wierd when you do it . . . " "Yeah . . . "

And eventually since they won't be put in that position anymore, it'll blow over.

Rod Steele

..i dont understand. what do people not understand about the phrase "incest is wrong" even fantasizing about it is disgusting. There's a ****load of other guys and girls out there...why go for your ****ing sibling? this is sickening and wrong. Any of you who have anything to do with incestial activities...be ashamed.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by marco
    Brother/sister massage!!!!!A friend of mine asked me for an advice which I could not give. I promised her to post her problem in here to see if somebody else had similar experience. She had an accident and her back was so painful. She was given a cream to apply to her back and massage it. As she could not do that, she asked her brother to massage the cream. She laid on the bed facing down in her underwear and he sat beside her. The pain start to ease and she thought it was wonderful help. She undid her bra to let him massage her upper back. He straddles her to get a better position to massage her. But she felt his hard on against her. She turned around without realising she had no bra on. Then she saw him looking and things got worse. He stood up and walked away. It was obvious what happened. She got very confused but she felt turned on too. He is avoiding her now and feels very embarrassed and guilty although she told him it was ok. How can she make him comfortable with her now? She suggested to massage him to prove to him it is not bad and he should not feel guilty about it. Did anybody have similar experience? Can anybody help?
    This is just setting them up for serious problems in the future! It should be stopped, like above, there are tons of other people in the world, why a sibling? It should not have gotten that far and the best thing would have been for a parent, probably mom, to help out!

where are the parents?

double post?

double post?

maybe the parents died

god damn - thats weird. You want to know why incest is wrong ? Its not just discusting or morally wrong - it is UNHEALTHY. Have you seen kids of parents that are related ? How about kids of brother/sis that are kids of brother/sis... I've seen two girls that went to my high school back in the day and they were so physically ****ed up it wasn't funny. Looked like they belonged in a freak show. But its not their fault. Their parents are bro/sis... And their grandparents are bro/sis. That TWO generations of incest. Their parents are ****ed up too. But damn.

INCEST IS MUTALATION - Look it up if you dont believe me - I am just saying one example that I've seen in person - I am sure there are thousands of cases like this.

All of this is about a boner?

Seriously people, do you think men consciously DECIDE to pop a boner? Its a completely natural reaction that can be triggered by external stimuli such as the possibility of sex, but also by mood states (no, not horniness), as well as randomly. Men can often have boners randomly and completely unrelated to their surroundings. Of course, popular misconception has led to a feeling of awkwardness between these siblings since they are both making assumptions about the other's mind-state and perceptions. Bottomline: explain to the sister that just because a guy has a boner doesn't mean he is sexually attracted to someone. Its a natural and random act.

-mv
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya
    Men can often have boners randomly and completely unrelated to their surroundings.

Quote Originally Posted by marco
    Then she saw him looking and things got worse. He stood up and walked away.
    In any other case your statement would be completely true, MV...but Marco made it clear in that sentence that it wasn't just a random boner

Was Marco there?

Did he see the guy pop the boner?

No. He heard a second hand account based on individual perceptions which are often flawed. Furthermore,the fact that he was looking doesn't preclude him popping a boner at random.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

meh - if she would have let ME massage her back I would have reacted the same way he did. But instead of walking away I would have ripped those panties right off and ****ed her hardcore. BUT... I'm not her brother.

MVP,

What the hell is a sister doing lying down in her underwear, undoing her bra and allowing her brother to straddle her while giving a massage? Like I said before, she coulda work pants or shorts (she didn't need to be in panties) and no masseuse that I know needs to straddle their client to give a good massage. YES I know this guy's not a professional, but there's still NO reason to straddle. She coulda put a towel over her lower body. Or wore a bathing suit.

There's too many ways to have avoided that situation to make it 'ok' that he got a boner.

Oh yeah, and at ANY point he could've stopped this. And WHY would he straddle her when he KNOWS he has a boner? It's not like, "Oh yeah. I FORGOT I was hard." You feel it. He shoulda stayed standing up or left at THAT point.

Rod Steele

Alexi's got a brilliant point. He poked her with it and she reacted differently than he was hoping - so he left. Now he doesnt know how to act around her...
    Last edited by BillyGalbreath; 05-10-04 at 11:13 AM.

no, i dont think you guys are getting it, i'm pretty sure he said that he got the boner after strattling her. And yeah i totally agree with MVP here, getting boners is natural and it happens at the most annoying times for no mental reason at all. And the fact that he was looking at her chest was probably because he was curious anyways as a guy... How old are these kids anyways? i don't think we ever heard that part. And i dunno about you guys, but when i was a kid we always ran around in our underwear lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast