+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I fell in love and I do not know what to do...

I fell in love and I do not know what to do...

Well, I really love her since first sight, I know it might be strange in twenty-first century to say 'love' before and instead of making any relationship but I felt into very strong feeling without any reason and without any signal from her side...

We got know each other because we have joint interest and we discuss it sometimes. We've met in internet on a dating site but saw each other in real only few times, the last one was about month ago... So I'm sure that she can treat me as a friend but no further. But I do'nt want just friendship, I love her. In fact I have very little experience in relationship with girls at all... maybe just because I always wasn't sure about starting it seriously exactly because I wasn't in love and even trying to date to a girl I was still looking for other... But now I know I love her and not interested in any other girl... so idk what to start with...

I think about her everyday... I want to meet her but she doesn't answer 'yes' or 'no' directly, and it last for quite long. So we only talk in internet around our joint interest only and I do not know how turn it into something that looks more like relationship. When we have just meet I felt that she is interested in me at least as in a person but now she probably not. Currently she usually answer my messages but it looks like reluctantly and she always broke conversation after some messages... Just... well... I'm almost sure she hasn't bf currently... I know she is very unusual and untypical girl, so even bearing in mind such her behavior it still left me a chance... maybe even she think that I treat her just as a friend but expected more when started to get know we...

Maybe I have a chance if I just 'I love you', but I'm sure it's better to say this in real life looking to her eyes not in electronic message. However as you may see I have rare chance to meet her and even so it would be not so soon...

At last... well... I know I've done very silly thing but after she answer almost nothing onto several questions about meeting I ask her 'you don't want to meet me at all, do you?' well... sorry... I do now want to tell what she answered but it was very strange and very in her style. Of course she didn't said 'yes', 'no' nor 'why you think so?'.

Should I make a declaration of love in internet now? Should I make it at all or it's better to try to do something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-WtW View Post

Should I make a declaration of love in internet now?
    Sure, if you want her to run away from you as fast as she can. If you want to confess your love to her, you have to be in an actual relationship. For that, you need to be at least dating her, seeing her more than once a month. Work on that.
    Spammer Spanker

It's not easy... I can't meet her 'by a chance' because we have no common job, no common places and no common friends ... The only way for me to meet her is to ask her for it but... I already told what happening. So this is the main problem...

Well, maybe I could go to a place where she could be, but I'm not so initiated into her plans...

So you went on a few dates and haven't seen her in a month? What makes you think she is still interested? Your description of the situation makes it sound like she isn't interested. Either way, a declaration of love is premature at this point.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Nothing, I know she isn't interested... But I still hope that I could do something to make her just a little interested but I do not know what should I do...

first sight and fall in love with her?you sure about this? i guess you are not even sure how she looks like right cos you dont have chances to meet her
    i think you should try to date her before you confess your love to her and if she refuse to meet you then its time for you to move on
    be a man and dont just stick to one girl

I'm sure enough. If I wasn't sure I wasn't writing here just looking for a girl... Well... she doesn't refuse completely. Moreover she promised me once, but she don't talk about a concrete day. The only problem is that she may not treat it like a date just like a meeting of a friends. So it may wait in her opinion, I suppose. She is really quite busy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-WtW View Post
    I'm sure enough. If I wasn't sure I wasn't writing here just looking for a girl... Well... she doesn't refuse completely. Moreover she promised me once, but she don't talk about a concrete day. The only problem is that she may not treat it like a date just like a meeting of a friends. So it may wait in her opinion, I suppose. She is really quite busy now.
    no offence but "not a concrete day"??in my opinion its like she thinks you are a back-up and now its not the right time to thing about you

This might happened... But I still don't know what to do.

Anyway thank everyone a lot for advising, sure I won't confess my love to her at least in internet (and I wasn't going to do so without your approval in fact).

I'm afraid if I would wait it could became late.