+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unusually Large Penis and Testicles Cause Everyday Inconveniences And Discomfort

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Don't hold your breath, Vashti has a teenie weenie.
    Thats fine...I'm not much of a cock hound myself....I always kinda thought she had a tiny penis though.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

man I love it when guys are all hot and bothered in public and try to shift around when they think no one is watching... Im totally watching.

I think you need to develop some sort of sexual gratification for wearing really tight clothing. then everything is a win win

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    man I love it when guys are all hot and bothered in public and try to shift around when they think no one is watching... Im totally watching.

I think you need to develop some sort of sexual gratification for wearing really tight clothing. then everything is a win win
    I think walkin around with a hard on all the time could be problematic.

I always hate when I get one in public...every once in awhile if no attention has been paid in awhile they just come up by themselves...I gotta find a place to sit down and think about something totally non-sexual and as soon as you try to do that all you can think about is boobies, boobies, boobies.

So no, I don't advise becoming sexually aroused wearing tight clothes...especially for the op...that monster'd be a bitch to hide.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Cool. My fiancee doesn't like it because she doesn't want too many girls catching on to it, if you catch my drift. She likes it to be more on the down low...lol.

Any ideas on what I can wear to accent it without making it obvious I am showing the goods?

just out of curiousity, how big are you all together, i.e. in terms of height and general body proportion?

I'm 6 and 3/8 of an inch on my best days, matches my over all body size in relation to the rest of the adult male population (I'm six feet, 180 pounds)

lol you want other chicks to know you have a big dick but not get caught from your gf showing it off, sorry I have no clue what you could wear to accent such a magnificent piece without your gf knowing what youre doing.

seriously if I was your girl I would be struttin you around! It says "yeah I can take that and yeah.. its all mine "

Well for comfort and showmanship you could just hang your cock out your fly....you may want to stay away from schools and playgrounds.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    just out of curiousity, how big are you all together, i.e. in terms of height and general body proportion?

I'm 6 and 3/8 of an inch on my best days, matches my over all body size in relation to the rest of the adult male population (I'm six feet, 180 pounds)

I'm 6'6 and well built, and my fiancee is 5'4.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    well for comfort and showmanship you could just hang your cock out your fly....you may want to stay away from schools and playgrounds.
    hahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaah.

lol you want other chicks to know you have a big dick but not get caught from your gf showing it off, sorry I have no clue what you could wear to accent such a magnificent piece without your gf knowing what youre doing.

seriously if I was your girl I would be struttin you around! It says "yeah I can take that and yeah.. its all mine "

Actually, something that would show it off, so I could give it a shot.

whatever you do dont buy a hummer. that screams the opposite

Hey man, this should probably be in the ask a male section but oh well.

I'm on the larger side, too (5" flaccid) I switched to boxer briefs recently because I am restoring foreskin and the head of my penis is becoming really sensitive. I find boxer briefs comfier because my dick isn't always rubbing up against the fabric. Everything holds in place really nicely and my gf seems to like them more than boxers. The other problem is pants. I avoid pants with the really high crotch or low cut, that way you have a lot more room to work with. Really helps to have a little sag in the crotch area. Just be really careful when you're shopping for clothes. Do a test runway, lol. I do that with all my clothes.

Have you tried wearing a jockstrap? I never wore those but shouldn't that hold your stuff in place? What about boxer shorts? How come briefs didn't work out? You'd think they'd hold your package in place, right?
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 18-05-10 at 12:15 PM.

I joke with my fiancee about that. I drive a 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport...lol.

Haha...you said hummer.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Have you tried wearing a jockstrap? I never wore those but shouldn't that hold your stuff in place? What about boxer shorts? How come briefs didn't work out? You'd think they'd hold your package in place, right?

It's impossible for me to wear jockstraps. My penis and testicles simply do not have enough room to fit within a jockstrap. I do wear boxers currently, hell, that's all I can wear underwear wise. Briefs don't begin to give me enough crotch room to fit (much like jockstraps).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast