+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unusually Large Penis and Testicles Cause Everyday Inconveniences And Discomfort

Unusually Large Penis and Testicles Cause Everyday Inconveniences And Discomfort

Believe it or not, it causes legitimate every day inconveniences and problems which are at times frustrating. When I first started getting sexual with my fiancee, who was a virgin at the time, it took us literally months to be able to have sex. I had blue balls a lot. My penis is about seven inches in length flaccid, and about ten inches in length erect. My testicles are slightly bigger than eggs and I have an old man hanging ball sack. Just sitting down becomes painful and discomforting because my junk has no where to go. I can only wear boxers because my penis hangs down my leg and it would come close to coming out the leg portion of boxer briefs, and would come out of briefs. It's weird because having such a large penis is supposed to be this great thing, but there are definite downsides to it. And society teases anyone who is different. My friends teased me about it a lot growing up. I usually end up doing my best to conceal it so others won't notice. Anyone else understand where I am coming from? Any suggestions relating to every day suggestions to increase comfort?

Serious responses only please.

Ok...I'll be serious in a minute....but for now...you actually let your friends make fun of you for having a big cock?...I woulda ****in slapped their girlfriends in the face with it....**** that...I'm a whoppin 6 inches rock hard.

Now to be serious....I can't think of anything special to help you except you need to be careful when you sit down...maybe boxer briefs?...room of boxers, support of briefs.

I really don't know...your outta my league...although my balls are about that size...thats considered large?...thats just my luck...have huge balls but a normal penis.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Ok...I'll be serious in a minute....but for now...you actually let your friends make fun of you for having a big cock?...I woulda ****in slapped their girlfriends in the face with it....**** that...I'm a whoppin 6 inches rock hard.

Now to be serious....I can't think of anything special to help you except you need to be careful when you sit down...maybe boxer briefs?...room of boxers, support of briefs.

I really don't know...your outta my league...although my balls are about that size...thats considered large?...thats just my luck...have huge balls but a normal penis.

LOL, well I try and be respectful of my fiancee. It gets embarrassing at times. Sounds crazy, I know. I like boxer briefs but can't wear them because my penis has no where to go except down one of my legs. When I walk this squishes my penis against my balls and is painful. So it's just boxers for me.

Hmm Im not very good in the owning a penis department :/

The only thing I can think of to increase comfort is experiment with different brands and types of underwear. I would wear fruit of the loom string bikinis -_- look sexy, really soft and contains everything nicely way better than letting everything loose with boxers.

And at least you wont have a complex about having a small penis like everyother young guy. Id say you have a lucky girlfriend but Im not so sure. I found my limit around 7 inches starts bangin up against walls where it shouldn't be

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Hmm Im not very good in the owning a penis department :/

The only thing I can think of to increase comfort is experiment with different brands and types of underwear. I would wear fruit of the loom string bikinis -_- look sexy, really soft and contains everything nicely way better than letting everything loose with boxers.

And at least you wont have a complex about having a small penis like everyother young guy. Id say you have a lucky girlfriend but Im not so sure. I found my limit around 7 inches starts bangin up against walls where it shouldn't be

I used to be in the Army, and worked in a jail as a corrections officer. I've seen hundreds of penises. Young guys are insecure because they get false perceptions of penis size from guys they know who lie, women who can't measure properly, and the internet.

As for sex, she can take it now when she's real wet and horny. It can be very painful for her if I try and put it all in. It's something I have really had to be careful with.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited View Post
    Any suggestions relating to every day suggestions to increase comfort?
    Amputate???
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Amputate???
    LOL. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited View Post
    I used to be in the Army, and worked in a jail as a corrections officer. I've seen hundreds of penises. Young guys are insecure because they get false perceptions of penis size from guys they know who lie, women who can't measure properly, and the internet.

As for sex, she can take it now when she's real wet and horny. It can be very painful for her if I try and put it all in. It's something I have really had to be careful with.
    I suppose you have to be careful with position choice too. Deep stick position and she'd be coughing your dick up the back of her throat

Sad how woman gave men such a penis complex. Ive actually overheard women saying "his dick was like four inches! I did like him but he had to go..." wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    I suppose you have to be careful with position choice too. Deep stick position and she'd be coughing your dick up the back of her throat

Sad how woman gave men such a penis complex. Ive actually overheard women saying "his dick was like four inches! I did like him but he had to go..." wtf?

Yeah. We usually end up in missionary or some variation thereof because of it.

Yeah, woman have given some men serious insecurities. Men are real insecure about penis size in general. They'll go to war over it. It's a real big deal.

I'm not bothered by my penis size. I know its not huge but its all I have and I'm gonna have fun with it. I always have a tongue if everything else fails...and generally I do anyways because I like to.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm gonna have fun with it. .
    Pics, please.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not packin anything nuclear, either, but I have two pair of jeans that are slightly tighter around the groin area, and I have to say it is very uncomfortable just to be walking!

Sitting or driving is extremely uncomfortable because my balls are all squished and simply have no place to go.

I think I could solve the problem if I were to wear briefs, but I hate briefs.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Pics, please.
    Its a two way street...I show, you show, I show, you show.

So your call.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its a two way street...I show, you show, I show, you show.

So your call.
    Don't hold your breath, Vashti has a teenie weenie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I'm not packin anything nuclear, either, but I have two pair of jeans that are slightly tighter around the groin area, and I have to say it is very uncomfortable just to be walking!

Sitting or driving is extremely uncomfortable because my balls are all squished and simply have no place to go.

I think I could solve the problem if I were to wear briefs, but I hate briefs.
    I know what you mean...like ya move and kinda pinch your balls and get sick to your stomach. I have a pair of pants like that to...I always think I need to throw them out but always forget and then I wear them and remember really quick.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast