+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is She Cheating On You?!

King Zarathu Guest

Is She Cheating On You?!

hey.. could ppl please post ways girls act if they're cheating, cuz i'm really scared right now about my g/f but it's just a feeling..maybe it's my head messin' w/ me but plz post ways you can tell.. any help from girls would be dearly appreciated.

popular experience tells us that if you have a feeling ur mate is cheating on you than like 95% of the time you are probably right. other than that i would think signs of a cheater would definantly be like, does she get really defensive when you do something that b4 she wouldn't have cared about. for example..... answering her cell phone. like b4 she was ok with it, and now she's like ready to jump down your throat when you do. or how bout ur sex lives. assuming you have one. has it recently changed in any way? or is she just in general cold to you? there are alot of things to consider. but honestly if you have this feeling that she is then it's probably not the best place for you to be anyways.

King Zarathu Guest
    we've been going out for 6 and a half months.. she's not the type of person to do that. she's the caring, loving, perfect, community-service-doing person. she volunteers for her church all the time and is always doing good things. i can't see her doing that. and if she is it would crush me, but i'll consider it. we don't have a sex life, we're only 14 years old and we agreed that neither of us want sex at this age.

ok i didn't know how old you guys are. ok so it makes sense that you don't have a sex life. but you say all these great things about her still... why would you think she is cheating on you? there has to be something. either you're just paranoid or she's doing something funny....... you need to give us more details.

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    ok i didn't know how old you guys are. ok so it makes sense that you don't have a sex life. but you say all these great things about her still... why would you think she is cheating on you? there has to be something. either you're just paranoid or she's doing something funny....... you need to give us more details.
    I would agree. I believe that they are 14, so sex may not be the issue, but if you are having these "feelings" then something that she is doing must be bothering you. Best to be straight up and open with her!

*in total agreement*

it's sad that the 14 year olds now days have to even worry about these kinds of things at that age.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

King Zarathu Guest
    it's sad that the 14 year olds now days have to even worry about these kinds of things at that age.
    LOL!!! you just made my week

I would agree. I believe that they are 14, so sex may not be the issue, but if you are having these "feelings" then something that she is doing must be bothering you. Best to be straight up and open with her!
    thank you guys SO much for reassuring me that she probably isn't cheating. this has emotionally helped me greatly and you guys are most certainly right. maybe it's because i was sexually abused as a kid, cuz most of things that my head messes with me about has to do with that (so says my psychologist/therapist for the abuse issue)

thank you guys, and i'll be posting more with new news

------------------------------------------------------------
    EDITED:
    hey i talked to her best friend and we share pretty much everything we used to go out lol so here it is:

LTsK8eR2gO: 2 questions:
    LTsK8eR2gO: 1) is megan REALLY over everett or is she just telling me this
    2) does she like anybody else?
    LTsK8eR2gO: be honest now..
    Ava1313: 1)shes really over him
    2)no
    LTsK8eR2gO: yes...
    LTsK8eR2gO: i love this
    Ava1313: huh
    LTsK8eR2gO: ur so blonde

it is a possibility that she is just feeding me this, but.. you know--i really doubt it and chances are slim.

Last edited by King Zarathu; 04-10-04 at 07:58 AM.

glad to help!