+ Follow This Topic

Thread: online relationship

online relationship

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum so please bear with me!

A year ago I met a russian boy well he's 26, anyway I do like him very much and he says the same thing to me, but we haven't met yet dual to a problem in his country he's not allowed to leave till he's 27 years of age. Because of this I get very upset and I try to end things with him, my concern is I've tried to do this a couple of times now and every single time he says he'll kill himself because of me and of course I get very disturbed by this. Now we're all good again but what if I leave him? I'm very scared he'll do something, I just don't want to feel guilty as I know he's not like an average boy I've met before so that's why I do believe him sometimes. What shall I do? I really like though.

thanks

He's lying to you about not being allowed to leave the country until age 27. You should start wondering if he is lying about anything else.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

It's okay to leave him and not feel bad or worried about it. The relationship has always been "virtual" anyway, you have never seen each other in person. At least you see his flaws now, can you imagine how even more troublesome it can become when you physically meet him? I can sense a lot of emotional blackmail is going to happen. Cut ties now, and I wish that you will find someone you will be freer and happier with. Good luck.