+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nude celebrities = I don't love you

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdream View Post
    10 year old, from her previous relationship, her daughter.

I think there are more important things then ***king and being employed and in a relationship. While I do feel sex is an important part of a relationship I think it's only a percent of what is needed. I am not unemployed by choice mind you, I left the USA to come to the UK and I have been looking for work since I've got here. Unfortunately because the North West UK is about 8 years behind New York my job is only starting to exist here.
    but think in terms of, what do you have to offer her and her daughter?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I'm gonna be honest and I'm not trying to be mean...just honest....ya seem kinda jacked in the head....you definitely need help. A job is important to a man, a study on the news said that men tend to rely on jobs more than women for socializing, confidence building, and even recovering from a loss.

Honestly though if everything was better when you had a job, why don't you behave as though you still had a job? When she goes to bed, go to bed with her. Get your sleep turned back around. I'm not saying never stay up and have a good time or drink but get yourself on a schedule and cut back the drinking....it really does seem quite simple. If everything was better when you had a job, then behave as though you did. I don't know if you work out but start working out in place of not going to work. Not only is it good for you but it will in time increase your sex drive and stamina along with make you feel like you have done something with your time.

If you don't mind me asking what is your field and have you considered taking a job in a different field just to get back to work?
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sorry you can get a job NOT in your specialized area at least you'd be making SOME money. All the while keep looking for a job that is in your specialty. You're looking for a dream job when at this point you should be looking for ANY job.

And by affection I did not mean buy her things. I mean phsyically show her affection. And there's a saying out there somewhere: if you only have sex, you have nothing and if you have everything but sex, you still have nothing (or something like that).

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    but think in terms of, what do you have to offer her and her daughter?
    Uh, love, caring, a family, a good role model?

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I'm gonna be honest and I'm not trying to be mean...just honest....ya seem kinda jacked in the head....you definitely need help. A job is important to a man, a study on the news said that men tend to rely on jobs more than women for socializing, confidence building, and even recovering from a loss.

Honestly though if everything was better when you had a job, why don't you behave as though you still had a job? When she goes to bed, go to bed with her. Get your sleep turned back around. I'm not saying never stay up and have a good time or drink but get yourself on a schedule and cut back the drinking....it really does seem quite simple. If everything was better when you had a job, then behave as though you did. I don't know if you work out but start working out in place of not going to work. Not only is it good for you but it will in time increase your sex drive and stamina along with make you feel like you have done something with your time.

If you don't mind me asking what is your field and have you considered taking a job in a different field just to get back to work?
    I'm aware of how important a job is to a man. I haven't said anywhere that I don't want to be employed. You are right, those are all reasons a job is important to a man.

I've never really worked out but I am in good shape and weigh what I should for my height. You may be very right with the "the behave as though you had a job" comment.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm aware of how important a job is to a man. I haven't said anywhere that I don't want to be employed. You are right, those are all reasons a job is important to a man.

I've never really worked out but I am in good shape and weigh what I should for my height. You may be very right with the "the behave as though you had a job" comment.
    i am almost sure he didn't mean work out to get in shape.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I'm sorry you can get a job NOT in your specialized area at least you'd be making SOME money. All the while keep looking for a job that is in your specialty. You're looking for a dream job when at this point you should be looking for ANY job.

And by affection I did not mean buy her things. I mean phsyically show her affection. And there's a saying out there somewhere: if you only have sex, you have nothing and if you have everything but sex, you still have nothing (or something like that).

I can get a job making sandwiches. Every minute I am not looking for a job I am qualified for is a minute where I am, well, making sandwiches. I have a very good education and job history. I go on multiple interviews in a month. As I said, my job speciality is just starting to come out here and I am actively applying for these roles. This upcoming Monday I have a job interview with one of the biggest agencies in the North West UK. If I were making sandwiches I might not have been around to get that opportunity.

People always say "Get a job doing anything." For some of us it's a ridiculous proposition. I should also say because it's not obvious, I am very broke but I am not so broke where I am relying solely on her income to get me by. She will cook for the three of us and currently pays all the bills on the house. I do realize it costs money to pay for water, electricity, etc. She and I both knew this would be the case when I moved here and my time is best spent looking for a role that will continue to drive my career. Not making sandwiches.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Uh, love, caring, a family, a good role model?
    ughm, good role model? are you sure about that one?

i am almost sure he didn't mean work out to get in shape.
    ehh, did I read it wrong? It seems like that's what he was saying, get physically fit to compensate for not having a job to build esteem and drive my sexuality.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can get a job making sandwiches. Every minute I am not looking for a job I am qualified for is a minute where I am, well, making sandwiches. I have a very good education and job history. I go on multiple interviews in a month. As I said, my job speciality is just starting to come out here and I am actively applying for these roles. This upcoming Monday I have a job interview with one of the biggest agencies in the North West UK. If I were making sandwiches I might not have been around to get that opportunity.

People always say "Get a job doing anything." For some of us it's a ridiculous proposition. I should also say because it's not obvious, I am very broke but I am not so broke where I am relying solely on her income to get me by. She will cook for the three of us and currently pays all the bills on the house. I do realize it costs money to pay for water, electricity, etc. She and I both knew this would be the case when I moved here and my time is best spent looking for a role that will continue to drive my career. Not making sandwiches.
    you should consider driving a taxi since it will keep your hours flexible.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ehh, did I read it wrong? It seems like that's what he was saying, get physically fit to compensate for not having a job to build esteem and drive my sexuality.
    it's more of a mentally fit.

ughm, good role model? are you sure about that one?
    110% Sure. Don't presume that because I have come to the forum looking for insight and advice that I am not a caring, attentive guardian of her daughter. It's not as though the same thing I am sharing here I do a presentation on to her daughter.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I sincererly hope you're doing basically everything around the house. I stand my ground if you are so broke you don't have to make no sandwhiches, if you're a ver educated/ qualified person you can do a helluva lot better than sandwhich making. Taking some time to solely look for a job is a good thing but there is a point where you're like "ok, I have to take something even IF temporary so that my relationship doesn't disolve itself on the account of my unemployment". dude, I think you're at THAT point.

you should consider driving a taxi since it will keep your hours flexible.
    LOL, I'll be sure to take that into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I sincererly hope you're doing basically everything around the house. I stand my ground if you are so broke you don't have to make no sandwhiches, if you're a ver educated/ qualified person you can do a helluva lot better than sandwhich making. Taking some time to solely look for a job is a good thing but there is a point where you're like "ok, I have to take something even IF temporary so that my relationship doesn't disolve itself on the account of my unemployment". dude, I think you're at THAT point.
    So I should take a job to save my relationship? That seems like poor planning for the financial welfare of the family.

And yes I've been known to do dishes, vacuum, even been known to clean a bathtub.

I will also say she has a serious OCD with cleaning. Even after I do it she does it again.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast