+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Nude celebrities = I don't love you

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Well for one, yea we wanted your picture...although I'll take a picture of your girlfriend to...whatever.

And two...I don't think there really are any rules on this forum...people post some pretty disturbing stuff....I forget who it was posted that nasty naked old lady a few weeks back but the image is still branded into my frontal lobe....just use common sense.
    Ah, thank you, but I don't intend to post any pictures.

I'll cover all the other comments in one big post here:

"She sounds like a head case, if things did happen just as you say." - We each have our problems, as you are all aware.

"Walkingdream, you've clearly driven your girlfriend around the bend. May I ask what the point is of giving someone your password and access to your computer history when you cover your tracks? That's just plain weird. It's kind of backhanded." - I have 0 privacy, if I want to, for instance, come and post to this thread I need the privacy to do so. Personal privacy- there needs to be some in a relationship, I'm sure you will agree.

"This is what Vashti was talking about, way at the beginning of the thread. I agree with her. An ex drug addict has NO business drinking." - I'm going through the stages to completely remove myself from prescribed drugs. I can't imagine a world that I can't have a pint in after a hard day at work. I think even an ex-hard drug addict can learn to moderate regarding alcohol. I may not share conventional opinions but it doesn't make me wrong. Every person has individual goals and each situation is unique to that person. I imagine your immediate response is "then you haven't accepted that you are a drug addict." - I think every Doctor who is aware of my previous habits and completely aware that I do drink, as I report to them bi-monthly and share how much alcohol I intake, would disagree with you. Maybe drinking is considered more lax here in the UK though even the doctors I had in the States were aware and they've never mentioned that I should cut down or quit.

"Actually, this looks pretty bad if you're a guy who doesn't **** his girlfriend. I can see why she's pissed off about it. I would be." - I never claimed she had no foundation on which to be upset.

"Rookie??? i was very eager to use a couple of other words but I am so extremely proud of myself for being able to control myself and not abusing newbies. otherwise...has he shown up here only a month ago..." - My join date was yesterday. This was my first forum post. Mocking people who come and look for insight seems like a poor way to handle things to me. At no point have I claimed I am right or without flaws.

Any other comments I missed and you would like a response to let me know.

I stopped responding at that point because she came downstairs and we started to talk.
    Last edited by walkingdream; 20-05-10 at 07:37 PM. Reason: clarification

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Dude, EVERYONE wants to see her naked. That doesn't mean we're all Googling it.
    speak for yourself
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdream View Post

"This is what Vashti was talking about, way at the beginning of the thread. I agree with her. An ex drug addict has NO business drinking." - I'm going through the stages to completely remove myself from prescribed drugs. I can't imagine a world that I can't have a pint in after a hard day at work. I think even an ex-hard drug addict can learn to moderate regarding alcohol. I may not share conventional opinions but it doesn't make me wrong. Every person has individual goals and each situation is unique to that person. I imagine your immediate response is "then you haven't accepted that you are a drug addict." - I think every Doctor who is aware of my previous habits and completely aware that I do drink, as I report to them bi-monthly and share how much alcohol I intake, would disagree with you. Maybe drinking is considered more lax here in the UK though even the doctors I had in the States were aware and they've never mentioned that I should cut down or quit.
    Spoken just like an addict! Trust me on this: I work with doctors every day. They aren't going to tell you the obvious. They don't mention the alcohol because you are taking so much other crap, they have no immediate hope for you being clean, though perhaps they hope to move you in that direction by weaning you down. Also, just because a doctor writes you an order doesn't mean you aren't a junkie. If you TRULY want to be clean, you won't take anything. Including alcohol.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Spoken just like an addict! Trust me on this: I work with doctors every day. They aren't going to tell you the obvious. They don't mention the alcohol because you are taking so much other crap, they have no immediate hope for you being clean, though perhaps they hope to move you in that direction by weaning you down. Also, just because a doctor writes you an order doesn't mean you aren't a junkie. If you TRULY want to be clean, you won't take anything. Including alcohol.
    At the risk of sounding sarcastic I won't reply to this with anything more to say except that each person is unique and the road they take towards recovery is based on their own decisions. I know the goals I want to achieve and I working my way towards them.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdream View Post
    At the risk of sounding sarcastic I won't reply to this with anything more to say except that each person is unique and the road they take towards recovery is based on their own decisions. I know the goals I want to achieve and I working my way towards them.
    And I encourage your progress, but to call yourself an "ex-addict" is not accurate. You are still using. When you stop using, you may have better results in the sex department.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think it would be very useful if your girlfriend were to post on here as well.
    Spammer Spanker

This one is a little situation dependant. But also emotional for me. I actually struggle severely because my boyfriend looks up other women (or used to). I never did this myself, I admire celebrities by their looks, but I am incapable of being attracted to others while I'm in love.
    Either way.. I guess it all comes down to who can make a sacrifice for the cheapest cost. Atleast imo. Atleast if you both agree and see each other's point of view.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456