+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When The Right Time Is..

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    hey guys.. i've been through this a lot and I remember what it was like when it was really hard to kiss for the first time, so here's the stuff:

first of all, i'd like to remind you guys that women read your body language like you read an open book. cuz basically, you are an open book to a woman. completely open, and when you do silly things like look @ their lips, you're giving them reading glasses that makes the magnification 300x

so, my most sincere recommendations are the following.

NEVER look at their lips
    it tells them that you want to do it, and if they aren't ready it'll scare them lol and they'll take steps back

keep eye contact with them longer than they keep it with you
    when you break eye contact before they do it shows that you are a typical pussy. face it, no girls wanna date a pussy

confident back posture
    try hard not to slouch much, cross ur arms and make urself look good lol.

the best for last..

Funny & Cocky
    "don't get mad just cuz i'm cuter than you are.."

basically, just tease them lol and do NOT give in to kissing. also, don't kiss on first dates, it's bad for you, cuz when you just turn around and leave it creates a type of... hmmmm it's hard to explain but it creates somethin lol and it'll make things better for you on the 2nd date

~~
    =[LT]sK8eR2gO
    You gave us a good piece of advice. But what can do a boy who is not handsome and therefore not attractive to girls. I am unattractive and as I know from my experience, an unhandsome boy has very little chance to get a girlfriend.

On my looking for a girlfriend, I have met dozens of girls, but what I learned is, that almost every girl between 16 and 25 years old keep the most of their care to an appearance of a boy they have a meeting with.

I remember the moments when I tried to make a date with a girl. Most of girls I knows online. On chating or on a phone call she was willing to have a meeting with me. Some of girls told me then, that they felt lonely and sad, and they are keen to have a boyfriend. It was all good until the moment the girl saw me for the first time. No matter what I done ord what I was talking about during this first meeting. 99% of the girls I had such a meeting with them, did not wanted to meet me once again.

Reason: My appearance was too bad to meet their expectation.

Do you thing a boy like me can do something to be more attractive to a girl to some significant degree? Or an unattractiwe boy is doomed do failure.

Eventually I have met the one.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    hey guys.. i've been through this a lot and I remember what it was like when it was really hard to kiss for the first time, so here's the stuff:

first of all, i'd like to remind you guys that women read your body language like you read an open book. cuz basically, you are an open book to a woman. completely open, and when you do silly things like look @ their lips, you're giving them reading glasses that makes the magnification 300x

so, my most sincere recommendations are the following.

NEVER look at their lips
    it tells them that you want to do it, and if they aren't ready it'll scare them lol and they'll take steps back

keep eye contact with them longer than they keep it with you
    when you break eye contact before they do it shows that you are a typical pussy. face it, no girls wanna date a pussy

confident back posture
    try hard not to slouch much, cross ur arms and make urself look good lol.

the best for last..

Funny & Cocky
    "don't get mad just cuz i'm cuter than you are.."

basically, just tease them lol and do NOT give in to kissing. also, don't kiss on first dates, it's bad for you, cuz when you just turn around and leave it creates a type of... hmmmm it's hard to explain but it creates somethin lol and it'll make things better for you on the 2nd date

~~
    =[LT]sK8eR2gO
    This all reads similar to an e-mail I used to get...

Wojtek, if 'unattractive' guys never get any girlfriends, I would never have been born!
    Sorry Dad.

If you don't like the way you look, try and do something about it.
    Working out, new clothes, different hair style .etc.

Even if that doesn't actualy make you any better looking, it will help with your confidence, just knowing you're trying, and you personaly like your new look.

Confidence changes the way you present yourself, and changes all the little things, like posture, facial expressions and the look in your eyes. It's the little things like that, I've found make the difference.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulchritudinous
    Good stuff sk8er, and Steve, looking at a girl's will let her know what you're thinking. If you're in the position to do so during a date, make a comment about the girl's hair and reach over and play with/stroke it. If she allows that sort of contact, she will most likely be open to the idea of a kiss.

~P

this is VERY true. and you want to have an unpredictability to you as well.

...bastards

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Best method I ever used was the 'playful wrestling' method. Get a girl and lock up your fingers with hers and start playfully bending her arms around. Back her up against a wall or fall on the floor and go in for it. If she didn't want to, you can always blame it on getting 'carried away'. But that'll seldom happen since she'll be having so much fun she'll love it.

Rod Steele
    That's hot...

ive found that looking a guy in the eye then looking away really quickly a couple of times as if your really shy work wonders but the playful wrestling and the teasing allways good

King Zarathu Guest
    Wojtek.. you see, when you first get into a verbal contact with a girl, they know whether or not you're going to act like a pussy or not. They know.

Do you automatically have the thoughts "I probably won't be attractive enough.. Whatever."

^^^^^^^^^BULLSH!T DETECTED!!!!

You can't have that type of attitude, don't let your mind do that to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12