+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When The Right Time Is..

King Zarathu Guest

When The Right Time Is..

hey guys.. i've been through this a lot and I remember what it was like when it was really hard to kiss for the first time, so here's the stuff:

first of all, i'd like to remind you guys that women read your body language like you read an open book. cuz basically, you are an open book to a woman. completely open, and when you do silly things like look @ their lips, you're giving them reading glasses that makes the magnification 300x

so, my most sincere recommendations are the following.

NEVER look at their lips
    it tells them that you want to do it, and if they aren't ready it'll scare them lol and they'll take steps back

keep eye contact with them longer than they keep it with you
    when you break eye contact before they do it shows that you are a typical pussy. face it, no girls wanna date a pussy

confident back posture
    try hard not to slouch much, cross ur arms and make urself look good lol.

the best for last..

Funny & Cocky
    "don't get mad just cuz i'm cuter than you are.."

basically, just tease them lol and do NOT give in to kissing. also, don't kiss on first dates, it's bad for you, cuz when you just turn around and leave it creates a type of... hmmmm it's hard to explain but it creates somethin lol and it'll make things better for you on the 2nd date

~~
    =[LT]sK8eR2gO

thanks mate for the advice

King Zarathu Guest
    w00t

Go Forth And Kiss.... lol??

Thanks for the advice, but I guess i wasn't looking for any
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Best method I ever used was the 'playful wrestling' method. Get a girl and lock up your fingers with hers and start playfully bending her arms around. Back her up against a wall or fall on the floor and go in for it. If she didn't want to, you can always blame it on getting 'carried away'. But that'll seldom happen since she'll be having so much fun she'll love it.

Rod Steele

King Zarathu Guest
    sweet. i'll have to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Best method I ever used was the 'playful wrestling' method. Get a girl and lock up your fingers with hers and start playfully bending her arms around. Back her up against a wall or fall on the floor and go in for it. If she didn't want to, you can always blame it on getting 'carried away'. But that'll seldom happen since she'll be having so much fun she'll love it.

Rod Steele

I totally agree! That works great. Also keeping the eye contact is very important.

Mark

King Zarathu Guest
    hell yeah !

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO

NEVER look at their lips
    it tells them that you want to do it, and if they aren't ready it'll scare them lol and they'll take steps back
    When it's not your first time, sometimes looking at the lips can be really cute in my opinion -blushes and hides-

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

King Zarathu Guest
    awww!! you're so sweet!! come here let me give you a kiss *stares at your lips*

lol, i'm not that easy. -mumbles-

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    hey guys.. i've been through this a lot and I remember what it was like when it was really hard to kiss for the first time, so here's the stuff:

first of all, i'd like to remind you guys that women read your body language like you read an open book. cuz basically, you are an open book to a woman. completely open, and when you do silly things like look @ their lips, you're giving them reading glasses that makes the magnification 300x

so, my most sincere recommendations are the following.

NEVER look at their lips

keep eye contact with them longer than they keep it with you
    when you break eye contact before they do it shows that you are a typical pussy. face it, no girls wanna date a pussy

confident back posture
    try hard not to slouch much, cross ur arms and make urself look good lol.

the best for last..

Funny & Cocky
    "don't get mad just cuz i'm cuter than you are.."

basically, just tease them lol and do NOT give in to kissing. also, don't kiss on first dates, it's bad for you, cuz when you just turn around and leave it creates a type of... hmmmm it's hard to explain but it creates somethin lol and it'll make things better for you on the 2nd date

~~
    =[LT]sK8eR2gO
    Hey dude guess who!

Thanks for the advice

It seems that you are playing hard to get..............If the girl wants to kiss, she won't know if you want to or not untill you give her the hint by looking at her lips.................I think you should glance at her lips at least once, and pay attention to her reaction, if she kinda smiles and moves closer to you, then you know she wants it. But if you get a weird reaction, then go back at starring into her eyes.

the suggestion is very lively!

Good stuff sk8er, and Steve, looking at a girl's will let her know what you're thinking. If you're in the position to do so during a date, make a comment about the girl's hair and reach over and play with/stroke it. If she allows that sort of contact, she will most likely be open to the idea of a kiss.

~P
    "If you want loyalty-get a dog. If you want loyalty and attention-get a smart dog." -Grant Fairley

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast