+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why wont she leave me alone!!!!

why wont she leave me alone!!!!

we both 17 and dated for 11 months.

I decided she just wasnt right for me and I dont even have time for a relationship anyways

So I broke up with her.

But every single days she txts me constantly and calls me and wont leave me alone. She crys all the time. She said her whole family is 'disappointed' in me. And she said her parents both want us to get back together.

But I told her its OVER. why cant she respect my decision???

All her friends and family want us to get back together, all my friends and family are glad we broke up.

Im so goddam confused. I just want her to leave me alone so I can go on with my life. But she wont stop txting me and calling me. I saw her in school and she gave me a hug and wouldnt not let go I tried to push her away but I couldnt do it without actually hurting her so I didnt.

This is 1st girl ive broken up with. I care about her alot, But I could never see myself getting married to this girl so whats the point? she cheated on me twice and I dont wanna deal with it no more.

Pay a girl or a group of girls in school to abuse her, tell them to tell her that you want her to leave you alone or there will be further consequences from the group of girls.

You could try changing your number

obviously shes just iinsecure and she dreads the fact of not being with you[the obvious]

i agree : CHANGE YOUR NUMBER

and if you've been nice and whatnot and its not working
    GET HARSH and mean <3
    she'll give up eventually
    Ello Love

thats so mean to do to her though......I still care about her

mel2208 Guest
    I think that may be the problem..she knows you stil care about her and she thinks if she mithers you, you ll give into her again.. You do need to get tougher and deffo change number. Make sure your up front with her and tell her that you dont want to be with her and there will be no reconciliation. hopefully she ll get the message... good luck

simply get on with your life.
    let her understand why she cant be the one you wanna spend your life with.
    coz the one you are looking for isnt her.

but try to get to know why is she so persistent..ask her is it she who cant get used to a new life or simply just love you from bottom of her heart? (i guess not since she cheated on you, twice)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by HiMyNameisNick View Post
    we both 17 and dated for 11 months.

I decided she just wasnt right for me and I dont even have time for a relationship anyways

So I broke up with her.

But every single days she txts me constantly and calls me and wont leave me alone. She crys all the time. She said her whole family is 'disappointed' in me. And she said her parents both want us to get back together.

But I told her its OVER. why cant she respect my decision???

All her friends and family want us to get back together, all my friends and family are glad we broke up.

If it's true her parents want you to get back together (and this may not be true), there is something wrong with them. Most parents of 17 year old girls are HAPPY when their daughter isn't attached to a single boy.

Anyway, this girl obviously cares more about herself than she does about you. That's why she keeps calling you, even though you have broken up with her. She will probably continue to bug you until you get tough with her, and tell her (harshly) to stop all contact.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

let her see you chatting with/chasing other girls. she'll be hurt at first but it might be the last thing for her to actually see that its over between the two of you. still smile and be friendly to her but be reserved, and hesitant. play it cool around her. hopefully this works