+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If he does not want me anymore, why wouldn't he delete me from his skype contact list

If he does not want me anymore, why wouldn't he delete me from his skype contact list

I have been friends with this guy for three years and we date on/off, we have pretty much established a good friendship. A couple of months ago, I just suddenly had a fit of jealousy and argued with him. He just stopped talking to me from then on. I tried to contact him twice, he refused my calls. I sent out an email of apology, no response. I see him online in Skype whenever I'm online but no effort to contact me. With these actions, it's clear that he doesn't want to talk to me ,and so with a broken heart I just leave him alone and not make any efforts to call in fear of rejection over and over again.
    I have tried to delete him from my Skype contact list but honestly just couldn't. He has become a special person in my life. What I don't understand is, if he does not want me anymore, why wouldn't he just delete or block me from his contact list as well? Are men really just oblivious to things like this? Men, share your thoughts. Thank you.

From my experience, I'd believe he wants to keep you as a friend.. But he wants the line drawn at "just friends" as well. When you have your "womanly" outbursts, you probably annoy or anger him. Either way, if you want him in your life you should view him in the "just friends" way as well. Get over him, find someone else to fire up your mind.

Maybe he forgot you are on it
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Or perhaps he just enjoys the attention he's getting whenever you send out a desperate apology. Sounds like you may have had more than one outburst over the course of your time together. I don't think he'd shut off so fast if he weren't already a rather frustrated.

Yes, Lahnnabell it is possible that he enjoys attention of girls having to go out of their way to please him. Believe it or not, he quite a shy guy and is the type who will never ever make the first move. It's girls who chase him.

A lot of people are like that. We all enjoy being chased. Right now he's got all the power by rejecting your apologies. Leave it alone now. Don't sit on Skype waiting for a message or a call. I don't understand what your jealousy was about, but I'm guessing it was his relationship/friendship with another girl. Couldn't be much else, right? If you guys were dating on and off for that long, he probably wasn't planning on anything really serious. Your jealous outburst probably confirmed for him that things weren't going in the direction he wanted. Sucks that he's resorting to avoidance now, but he may have felt that you left him no other choice.