+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If he does not want me anymore, why wouldn't he delete me from his skype contact list

If he does not want me anymore, why wouldn't he delete me from his skype contact list

I have been friends with this guy for three years and we date on/off, we have pretty much established a good friendship. A couple of months ago, I just suddenly had a fit of jealousy and argued with him. He just stopped talking to me from then on. I tried to contact him twice, he refused my calls. I sent out an email of apology, no response. I see him online in Skype whenever I'm online but no effort to contact me. With these actions, it's clear that he doesn't want to talk to me ,and so with a broken heart I just leave him alone and not make any efforts to call in fear of rejection over and over again.
    I have tried to delete him from my Skype contact list but honestly just couldn't. He has become a special person in my life. What I don't understand is, if he does not want me anymore, why wouldn't he just delete or block me from his contact list as well? Are men really just oblivious to things like this? Men, share your thoughts. Thank you.

He's just lazy

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It simply isn't a priority. If you pester him on skype, it will become one, though.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Exactly. I have not made any effort to contact him for 8 weeks now. But whenever I'm online, it just kills me to see him online too. I guess our worst fears come with anticipation!

If I was in your position I would make one last attempt, in person, to make amends. Even if youre talking through a door, say that it was completely wrong of you to get jealous, that you would rather be friends than not being in his life at all etc. and that if he still doesnt want you around youd understand but youd like him to tell you, an email saying leave me alone or something, so you can move on.
    If he doesnt let you talk or tells you to he doesnt want you around him anymore then you delete all his contact info and facebook or whatever pages out of your life so youre not tempted to contact him or get hurt by seeing him online or pics of him, and move on