+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sleeping Worry

Sleeping Worry

Morning all,

This is probably something really silly, but when my boyfriend stays over he sleeps far away from me in bed - I mean you could fit someone in between us - I dunno if I am being stupid and he just wants a good nights sleep or there is something more to it?? It’s just at first he’d cuddle up to me, now he does it once or twice in the night and sometimes I just feel really alone, even though he’s there. Is this perfectly normal??

Thanks to all who respond!
    Jakki

People feel comfortable in different ways. I personally don't mind sleeping in someone else's arms or with someone in mine. A couple of my friends would prefer to have TWO BEDS if possible. It's just sleep. Worry more about what he does during the times that he's awake is what I suggest.

Rod Steele

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    People feel comfortable in different ways. I personally don't mind sleeping in someone else's arms or with someone in mine. A couple of my friends would prefer to have TWO BEDS if possible. It's just sleep. Worry more about what he does during the times that he's awake is what I suggest.

Rod Steele
    Will do, thanks so much for you response. It's very much appreciated.
    Jakki

yeah it just all depends on what type of person ur guy is. i mean i don't doubt my relationship in any way with my bf and he will openly tell you he's not a cuddler. we are pretty far apart most times when we are sleeping, but its just the way he is. people can't control how close they are to you when they sleep. so just pay attention to other things and dont focuz so much on that. i do understand how you feel tho.

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi

Rod Steele
    wow very well put! I wonder if some of you here aren't psychs majors!!!

i was for like a sem. and a half., and then i spent the next 2 years as a sociolgy major. now im getting my degree in accounting and business.....go figure

i like to cuddle and then go to my side of the bed and then i like to come back for some more cuddles and then i like to have sex in the morning and fall asleep however.
    sometimes i get real cranky when im not comfortable so i yell in my sleep.

jakki you worry alot!!!